Any cuckold husbands who get to have sex with wives

I was always alright with sharing her pussy,and enjoyed seeing her used,but no one else would be getting her pussy if I couldn't get some whenever I want some too! Not to put down anyone's kink,but the whole chastity /pussy free/sissy boi thing isn't for me. Pussy is hard enough to cum by,and life is to fuckin short to intentionally go without some.

Any other cuckold husbands having sex with their wives. Wives just lay there disgusted look. While you imagine her bull fucking her?

Then your told to go down and clean up your cum. Are you wishing it was his?

Definitely ... and lots of it! .. watching with sex with her lover is our foreplay, which does include me kissing his cock when it is inside my wife .. and lasts for days!

I had sex with my wife all through the days when she was active in the lifestyle! Menopause took her out of the game and she is no longer interested in sex with anyone! It sucks,she was a good slut!
I guess I am lucky then. My wife is more horny and daring now than she was before menopause. Just this morning she gave a friend who is in town for the weekend a blow job before she left for work. First time I had caught her doing something with me in the house in a long time. When she was done, she came and gave me a deep kiss good by.

I had sex with my wife all through the days when she was active in the lifestyle! Menopause took her out of the game and she is no longer interested in sex with anyone! It sucks,she was a good slut!
Menopause did that to my sex life as well. It's a pause for us men and never to be resumed.

Back