“You know he’s dogging her, right?” Fred said as we sat at the bar after work. “Who?” I asked. “Anthony. He’s been all over Mary, man. He’s hot for her.” “Oh. No, I didn’t know that. She hasn’t mentioned him.” “Well, he keeps asking me about her. I’ve seen how she’s playing him, flirting and all. She’s enjoying the attention.”

“She does enjoy the attention, but I’m not sure whether she’ll do anything with him because he works with us.You haven’t said anything to him about fucking her, have you?” “No. No, of course not. He’s asked me if I have but only because he knows that we’re friends and been asking if she’ll wear out and fuck him, that’s all.” “If only he knew! She’ll wear him out” I replied, laughing. “No kidding!” Fred added.

“Is he a good guy?” I asked him. “Will he talk about it if we let him in?” “What? You want Mary to fuck him?” “She’ll decide that, like she decided about you, with a push from me.” I answered. “Whoa, what?” he asked in astonishment. “You were our first friend that she fucked. She was hot for you and we took a chance on asking you over. It’s worked out, right?” “Well, yes. First friend? There’s more?” he replied. “Yes, there’s a few guys she sees regularly now. We could officially have a gangbang.”

“Wow, I didn’t expect that. But, yeah, I wouldn’t have ever guessed how hot she is before that first night. But, you pushed her on me?” “No, not exactly.” I answered as I took a sip of my *******. “Do you remember that night?” “Hell yeah, I remember. You guys were high when I came over. She was barely dressed in that silk shirt and after a few drinks and weed you guys started making out.”

“Do you remember before that, at the bar?” I asked him. “Yeah, a couple of nights before that we were all talking and having a good time.” “Yup, remember slow dancing with her and rubbing your dick on her?” “What do you mean? Was I out of line?” “No, Fred, no. But, you and Mary had more than our usual friendliness that night and I saw it. I saw that she wanted you but wouldn’t do anything about it, at least not that night, because of our agreements about how we play with others.”

“You have agreements? To fuck others?” he asked, astonished. “Well, yes, we do. But, up to then, we only had sex with strangers and outside of our circle of friends and work people. But, that night, I saw how much she wanted you and I pushed a little to make it happen.” “How? Really? You did? Why?” “I know Mary. I saw how hot she was and knew that she would fuck you anyway, at some point, especially after getting a good feel of your dick on her. She loves big dicks like yours and can’t help herself when she gets horny. Then, she would tell me about it and I’d have to punish her for it. And, it would become awkward between us. Besides, I wanted to see you fuck her. So, a night or two later, I asked her if she wanted to fuck you. She denied it, at first, but then admitted that you had her hot from rubbing your dick on her when you were dancing. And she had a thing for you anyway, so yes, she wanted to fuck you.”

“Wait, punish her? What’s that about?” he asked, “It’s a game we play for when she sneaks out, or dates someone else.” ”Holy *******! Really?” “Yes. She has to confess and I punish her. It’s usually some light BDSM, but we end up fucking like crazy, so it’s not really punishment when she gets what she wants, right?”

“True enough, that’s wild.” He continued, “But, what did you say to her to get her to agree?” “I just said that we should invite you over soon and that she would come on to you. If you weren’t interested then we’d just blame the weed and wine to avoid any embarrassment among us. But, I was pretty sure that you’d fuck her.”

“By the way, you haven’t been over lately, what’s up?” I asked. “Getting tired of my wife?” I said, playfully. “Ha, yeah as if that’s possible. I don’t know, just work and other stuff, I guess. Do you really like me fucking her?” “Yeah, it’s hot watching you two. And, I get more sex because of it, too. Let’s go and fuck her now, want to?” “Now? You want to take me to your place now?” “Sure. Do you have something else to do tonight?” “No, just I didn’t expect a couple of drinks would turn into a night with Mary, that’s all.” “No problem, I’ll call her and let her know I’m bringing you home. OK?” “Sure, OK.”

I dialed her number, put it on speaker, and said, “Hi, love.” “Hi, love.” “Be ready.” then, I said to him, “Finish your ******* and let’s go.” He looked t me, quizzically, asking, “What’s “Be Ready” mean?” I answered, “It’s our code to let her know that she’s to be ready for me to come home and fuck her how I demand. It replaced our first try at discipline for when she would fuck someone and confess it afterwards. This is better because she is submissive to me and she still tells me if she’s had sex with someone else anyway.”

Fuck you two are freaks!” he replied. “Yup, but ones that you love, right?” I answered, then added, “We can tease her about Antony, too. Maybe get him laid soon.” “Who else is she fucking?” he asked as we got up to leave. “I won’t tell!” I answered, smiling.
I got there before Fred and Mary answered the door, per our "arrangement", in a purple sheer silk negligee, a matching thong and high heels. Her long, auburn hair was brushed and draped over one shoulder. Her makeup accented her high cheeks and her lipstick was a dark, glossy red.

“Honey, you look fucking amazing!” I exclaimed. “Thanks, love.” she demurely replied. I said, “Fred’s coming over and I’m going to watch you suck his dick. I want to see him get hard as you stroke it and suck him.” “Oh, yeah? Yes, baby, yes, anything for you, love.” she added, “I love how his big cock feels in my mouth, and pussy!” she replied as she kissed me, then said, “Thanks for bringing him over tonight.” “Of course, honey. Now, get drinks for us, OK? He’ll be here soon.”

She went into the kitchen and as she brought the drinks, he knocked on the front door. Mary opened it and greeted him, “Fred, I’m happy that you’re here.” she said as they embraced and Fred ran his hands over my wife’s ass. “There’s a ******* waiting for you.” she said as she led him to the living room. He sat in the arm chair and Mary knelt near him.

“You look really great! That’s a hot outfit, it shows you off perfectly.” he said as he looked her over and reached for her lightly covered tits and felt them. She leaned forward to let him touch her, smiling. “Thanks. That feels good, can I suck you?” Mary asked as she ran her hands over his thighs to his crotch.

“No ******* first?” he replied. “I’ll get it for you.” she answered as she reached for it and handed it to him. Fred stood and pulled his briefs down and rolled them over his big, thick cock as she knelt close and watched . “Ohhhhh, yes.” she moaned, “I’ve missed you.” She held his flaccid shaft and slowly and lightly stroked it.

“Be hard for me, baby.” she moaned as she stroked it. It stirred to life. “Ohhhh, yes, yes, get hard, get hard for me.” she murmured as she took his mushroom dick head into her mouth. “Oooohh, yeah. That’s good. Good” he moaned as my wife licked and bit his large head. “Ohhh, fuck!” he exclaimed. “As good as you remember?” I asked him. “Fuck yeah. She is a good cocksucker.” he replied.

“Thanks.” Mary replied, “I love your big cock. Sit back and let me enjoy it some more.” He sat and spread his legs as Mary leaned in and took his cock in her hands to stroke it more. “What are you doing, love?” she turned and asked me. “Enjoying the view, hon.” I replied. ‘Watching you on your knees, sucking his cock is hot, love. Very hot! And, seeing your wet pussy soak that thong is making me very hard, baby. Very hard.” I said as I lit up a joint. I passed it to Fred, he inhaled.

Mary slowly worked his monster deep in her throat, moaning as she also now fingered herself. He put the joint near her nose and she inhaled without taking his now stiff cock from her mouth.

After a few more passes, we were all pretty high. I held my very stiff cock in my hand and idly stroked it. “Fuck honey, it’s so hot watching you suck his dick. But, you need to come here and suck mine, too” I said. She looked over at me but didn’t reply as she swallowed Fred’s shaft and slowly pulled it from her mouth until she held his head between her lips. “Ahhhh, fuck, fuck, that’s good!” he moaned.

After a few more minutes, I repeated myself, “Come here and give my dick some attention, love.” “OK, baby.” she said as she crawled to me. “You are so fucking hot.” I said to her as I pulled her up and kissed her, feeling her ass and tits as we kissed. She took my cock in her mouth and swallowed me. “Ahhhhhh, yesss, yessss.love. Yesssss. That’s so good.” Fred got up to get a *******. I stared at his massive, thick cock with envy.

We passed a few more hits among us. I looked down at my wife sucking my cock and fingering herself, kneeling between my legs. Her round hips, her long, thick hair. I was close to coming. I said to her,“Fred says you have a new admirer at work, baby.” Mary took me from her mouth and knelt back. “Who? Who’s that?” she said looking from me to him as she hit the joint.

“Anthony.” he said. “He keeps asking me about you.” “He does?” she replied. “Yeah, he’s cute.” she added. “He wants to fuck you, love.” I said. “I know.” she answered, “He’s been trying to get me in bed almost every time we talk.” she said, smiling. “Want him?” I asked her. “Maybe, he’s cute.” she answered. “How big is his dick? He keeps telling me how big and thick it is.” she said smirking as she crawled over to Fred and took his dick in her hands to stroke it. “If he’s as big as you, I’ll fuck him anytime. Is he?” “I don’t know.” Fred answered.

“Want to find out tonight?” I said, then added, “Fred, call him.” “Really?” she replied. “Yeah, why not.” I said, looking at Mary. I added, “He wants to fuck you and we haven’t had a gangbang for a while now. Call him, Fred.”

Mary smiled and lightly stroked Fred’s hard cock as he called him. “Hey, Anthony, what are you doing now?” Fred said to him over the phone. “I have a surprise for you, come to this address. How long? No, it’s a very good surprise. OK, we’ll be waiting. “He’ll be here in 30 minutes.” Fred told us. “What do we do till then?” Mary slyly asked. “You can tell me about those gangabngs.” Fred said, continuing, “You two are more freaky than I ever imagined.” She quickly answered, “Ken sets them up once in a while and I get fucked by a bunch of guys with big dicks like yours. I can’t get enough of it.” “Wow, you two are something.” Fred uttered. “Want to go to the next one?” Mary teased.

I rose and grabbed her and threw her down on the sofa, giving her a light spank on her ass. “Ewwoo!” she squealed. ”How about I eat that pretty pussy until you’re wet and ready for our cocks? Maybe Fred will let you keep on sucking his dick until Anthony gets here.” I said as she looked up at me, smiling. “Maybe Fred wants to eat my pussy, too.” she quipped.

“Open them, baby” I said as I knelt between my wife’s legs. “Show me. Show me how wet you already are.” I murmured as she spread her legs and pulled her wet thong aside to rub her bare pussy as she looked at me, wantonly. Mary sat up to remove her negligee, then lay back down, urging me to, “Make me come, honey. Make me come from your tongue, please? I need to cum badly, baby. I’m sooo horny now.” she purred sexily.

I eagerly tongued her wet cunt and clit. Fred knelt on the sofa over her face and lowered his cock to her waiting lips. “Yesss...yesss….goood...fuuck yes!” he moaned as my wife sucked him deeply. She soon was panting and gyrated her hips as I tongued her. I lifted her hips off the sofa and pushed my tongue in her asshole. “Ohhhh...ohhhhh...ahhhhh...yesssss!” she exclaimed, then uttered, “Fred...Fred...ahhhhhh...your...cock. It’s so...good!”

Pretty soon we switched and Fred tongued her while she sucked my stiff cock. I felt her firm tits and lightly twisted her hard nipples as she moaned at our attention to her body.

The doorbell rang. “That’s Anthony, open it.” I said to her. “May as well let him know what the surprise is, love.” “Fuck, I’m so horny from this, I need a cock now.” Mary said as she rose, adjusted her thong and put on her stiletto heels. “You’re getting another one, love, bring him in.” I said as she walked to the door.
“You!” he exclaimed. “Yeah, it’s me, hi,” Mary said, then added, “You told me that you want to fuck me. Now, you get me with my husband and Fred, too.” she teased. His eyes opened wide when he saw me and Fred. “I knew it!” he said. “I knew it! I asked you if you fucked her!” he said to Fred. “Yeah, sorry, but I couldn't tell you without them being angry with me.” he explained.

“And, losing privileges.” Mary said, "Want a *******?” she asked him as he sat down. She brought his ******* and ran the cool glass over her hard nipples as he stared at her nearly naked body and the wet patch of her thong, which had worked its way between her large, glistening lips. “We started without you.” she explained as she turned slowly for him and sat between Fred and I.

We were still naked and our stiff cocks were clearly visible to him. Mary grabbed them and stroked us. I said to him, “Fred told me that you want to fuck my wife. Yes?” “What’s really going on?” he answered as he glanced from Fred and me to her, settling his gaze on her tits.

“We were enjoying ourselves and Fred said that you’ve been trying to fuck her. Has he, love?” I asked Mary. “Yes, he has, love.” she replied while looking directly at him. “He’s said some awfully sexy things to me that got me wet at work.” she coyly said. I continued, “Really? Well, we thought that it would be a treat to have you over to make that happen. Do you want him, love?” “Yes, he’s cute and I want that fat cock he promised me.” He blushed. She got up and knelt before him, “Can I see it? Show me your cock, let me suck it.” she said seductively as she ran her hands over his thighs and crotch. “Oh, man.” he sighed, “This is no joke?” he said as he looked at Fred. “No joke, man. She’s hot and loves to suck cock and fuck. Let her. She’ll wear you out. Hell, she’ll wear all of us out.” he said laughing. “I will, I promise. I’m very horny tonight.” Mary softly cooed, adding, we’ll do everything you want.”

“Yeah, yeah, I want you.” Anthony said as he stood and removed his pants. Mary pulled his boxers down, as she did earlier for Fred, and said, “Ohhhh, yes! Nice! You could have fucked me already if I knew you were uncut!” she exclaimed as she took it in her mouth. Fred and I watched from the couch. “Oh, man. Fuck, that’s good.” he said as she slowly worked his cock deep down her throat. He sat and Mary followed him to keep his now rigid shaft in her mouth. “I knew you were fucking her.” he said to Fred. “I could tell.” “Yeah, sorry man. But, she is a secret worth keeping, dig?” “Yes, I dig.” he answered.

“Hon, you like him? Is his dick fat enough?” I asked her. “Yes, baby, yes. It’s nice. You know how I love thick, uncut dick in my mouth.” she said as she returned to slowly sucking it. “Oooohhh….fuuuck...Ahhhhhh!” Anthony moaned as my wife expertly brought him close to his orgasm.

“She looks really hot like that, doesn’t she, Fred?” I said as we both were fixated on her ass as she swayed to the rhythms of her servicing of his cock. Her hips flared and her wet cunt had swallowed her thong. I wanted to fuck her more than ever.

“Fucking hot pussy.” Fred muttered as he stroked himself. Anthony moaned out “Ahh...ahhhh...ahhhhh...eooowwwwww...I’m cumming….ahhhhh!” as Mary stopped until he pulled back from it, biting his foreskin until it subsided. “Not now, baby.” she cooed. You promised to rub that fat thing on my pussy if you ever got the chance. Now’s the time!” she said as she rose and sat on him.

She reached for his cock and held it on her lips and ran her hips back and forth. “Like this?” she whispered to him. “This is what you wanted?” “Oh, fuck yes!” he answered. “My pussy is wet and I want to feel your cock rubbing it.”

“Fuck, great view, love. Fucking hot.” I murmured as she then rubbed her body on his chest while she held his rigid cock between her thighs with her hand. She straightened herself up as his cock poked under her cunt lips. “Suck them. Suck my tits like you said you would. Squeeze them, bite them, don’t be shy. Make me cum.” Mary urged him. He took them in his hands and kneaded and sucked them.

She began panting and moaning after a few minutes of his groping and taking her hard nipples into his mouth and sucking and biting them, hard. She squealed at his actions, then finally rose and held his straining shaft at her gaping cunt hole and sat on him quickly. “Eeeewwww! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!” he exclaimed as my wife ****** his cock deep in her before she withdrew it and plunged it into her again.

“Ohhhh….ohhhh...ohhhh...goood….dick!” she uttered as he grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them against his body. “Fuck! Fuck! Ahhhhhhhh!” he grunted as he thrust up into her willing cunt. He finally moaned “Fuuuuck….AHHhhhhh….Ooooooohhhhh…..Fuuuccckkkk!” as he came in my wife. He stilled and caught his breath as she held his dick inside her, squeezing every drop of his hot cum out of him. “Oh, fuck, that was a great fuck!” he exclaimed as he finally found his voice. “Fuck, you’re hot!” he said. “Thanks.” Mary answered as she lifted herself off of him and knelt to take his softening cock in her mouth. “Ahhhhh...ahhhhhh!” he murmured as she slowly licked his cock clean of their juices. “Fuck, I never thought you’d be this hot!” he said. “You’re fucking amazing!” “Thanks!” she replied.

“Come here, baby, I have to love you!” I said. She rose and walked slowly to the sofa, laid back on it and said, “Fuck me, baby. I need more.” I immediately pushed myself into her tightness and expelled Anthony’s load as I pumped my cock in her.

She looked over at Fred and reached her arm out for him. He knew what she was asking and knelt, as before and lowered his stiff, veiny cock into her mouth. I pumped myself in her sweet tightness. She rubbed her clit as she opened her mouth for Fred’s cock.

“Ohhhhh….yesssss!. I screamed as I shot my juice deep in my wife’s hot pussy until she squeezed it of all my juice. I withdrew and looked down at her gaping, wet hole. “Fuck me.” she said to Fred. “Turn over.” he commanded. “Turn over, I want your ass tonight.” “Oh, yes, yes. Fuck yes.” Mary replied as she turned on her hands and knees and waited for him to mount her.

“Oh, man, she’s fucking hot!” Anthony muttered as he watched Fred rub his cock head against my wife’s waiting ass, wet from our combined juices. “Ahhhhh, fuck...fuck...that’s so good!” she moaned as Fred’s long, thick cock disappeared in her wet asshole. Her head was buried in the sofa and her hands were grasping it as he sawed back and forth in her asshole. Her white juices coated him and he grunted as he got close to his orgasm. I got on the sofa and pulled her hair to feed her my soft cock. She took me deep in her mouth as Fred pounded her ass.

Anthony got closer to watch us. He was stroking himself. Fred wrapped his hands around her and found her clit as he fucked her ass deep and deep again. “Anthony,” I said and motioned for him to replace me at my wife’s mouth. She took him and sucked him to hardness quickly.

Mary finally moaned loudly, “Ohh...Ohhhh….Fuck….Fuck...YESSSSSSS!” as her hips held still for his final thrusts as she came from Fred’s massive cock. He finished his thrusting powerfully as he pulled out to spew his juices on my wife’s ass and gaping pussy. She collapsed as he finished stroking himself. “Ohhhhh, fuck...yessss!” she exclaimed as she turned over and sat up. She looked at our three cocks and smiled.

“Oh, fuck, she’s unbelievable!” Anthony said as he watched her. “Anthony, we’re not done yet, are we? You promised me more when we got together, right?” she said playfully. She took his semi hard shaft and opened her mouth to revive him. “Ohhh, fuck...fuck...that’s so good.” he moaned as she held his balls in her hand and took his cock deep in her throat, again.

“She’s something, man!” he exclaimed as he looked at us. “Oh, man, I’ve never had a woman like this. “Well, show me your appreciation and eat my wet pussy like you promised.” Mary said as she laid back for him and opened her legs for him. “Come on, come on baby…” she cooed as she fingered her gaping cunt. “...eat me, you promised. Then, fuck me again.” “Oh, fuck, fuck, man. You are insatiable!” he said as he knelt between her legs.

“Hot, baby, fucking hot!” I said as Anthony held her thighs apart and slurped over her gaping, wet cunt and clit. He rubbed it and squeezed it as he tongued her. She raised her hips, “Eat my ass. Eat my ass. Make me cum again.” she moaned, “Then fuck me again with your fat dick.”

I took my wife's head and turned it towards my dick. ‘Suck me, baby. Suck my cock as he eats your wet cunt.” She opened her mouth and took me in, running her tongue over and around my dick head. It stirred as I grabbed her tits and watched Anthony licking and fingering her wet cunt. I pushed my cock in her mouth. She moaned as Anthony lashed her clit with his tongue. He raised himself up and said, “Oh, man, what a tasty pussy! It’s hot eating her after she’s been fucked.”

Fred said. “Suck my dick again.” He took a place on her other side and held his stiff cock near her mouth. “Suck Fred’s dick, whore.” I ordered her and she said, ‘Yes, yes…” as she turned to him and opened her mouth. Fred pushed it in. She wrapped her lips around his shaft and swirled her tongue around it. “Good, good. Suck it deep.” he said.

Anthony lifted himself up and said, ‘I have to fuck her again!” almost in amazement. “That’s what she’s here for. Right, slut?” I said. She murmured, “ Yes...yesss. Fuck...me!” as she held Fred’s thick shaft and ran her lips along its length before taking it down her throat again. Anthony pushed his dick in her wet and well used cunt again. She was sucking Fred while I kneaded her tits and pulled and twisted her erect nipples. Anthony slowed his thrusting into her, and offered, “Your turn?” and he withdrew his cock which was milky from all our juices. I pushed myself roughly into my wife. “Ahhhhhhh! Fuck that’s good! Fuck me, baby. Give your cock!” she exclaimed. “Tale it, cunt! Take it you fucking whore!” I exclaimed as I thrust quickly and deeply into her. I came in a loud and long moan as she squeezed my cock again before letting me pull out of her.

Fred immediately and roughly entered her and quickly came in a grunt. “Yes! Yes! Fuck it. Fuck my cunt hard. Harder! Fuck me!” she urged him.“Oh, fuck!! he said, “We’ve never been this wild. This is fucking hot!” He pulled his monster cock from her, well covered in all our juices.

Mary lay back, idly rubbing her clit and puffy, full lips and said, as she stared at his now flaccid cock, “Do you want to go to my next gangbang, Fred?” “Me, too!” Anthony added. “I never expected this to happen.” he said as he looked at Mary’s naked body next to him. ‘Well you can let me know anytime you want me again.” she said, ‘Right, love?” “Yes, baby. He’s part of the club now. I replied. “Yes, he is. Now, please eat me, baby? I’m so horny.”

“You know he’s dogging her, right?” Fred said as we sat at the bar after work. “Who?” I asked. “Anthony. He’s been all over Mary, man. He’s hot for her.” “Oh. No, I didn’t know that. She hasn’t mentioned him.” “Well, he keeps asking me about her. I’ve seen how she’s playing him, flirting and all. She’s enjoying the attention.”

“She does enjoy the attention, but I’m not sure whether she’ll do anything with him because he works with us.You haven’t said anything to him about fucking her, have you?” “No. No, of course not. He’s asked me if I have but only because he knows that we’re friends and been asking if she’ll wear out and fuck him, that’s all.” “If only he knew! She’ll wear him out” I replied, laughing. “No kidding!” Fred added.

“Is he a good guy?” I asked him. “Will he talk about it if we let him in?” “What? You want Mary to fuck him?” “She’ll decide that, like she decided about you, with a push from me.” I answered. “Whoa, what?” he asked in astonishment. “You were our first friend that she fucked. She was hot for you and we took a chance on asking you over. It’s worked out, right?” “Well, yes. First friend? There’s more?” he replied. “Yes, there’s a few guys she sees regularly now. We could officially have a gangbang.”

“Wow, I didn’t expect that. But, yeah, I wouldn’t have ever guessed how hot she is before that first night. But, you pushed her on me?” “No, not exactly.” I answered as I took a sip of my *******. “Do you remember that night?” “Hell yeah, I remember. You guys were high when I came over. She was barely dressed in that silk shirt and after a few drinks and weed you guys started making out.”

“Do you remember before that, at the bar?” I asked him. “Yeah, a couple of nights before that we were all talking and having a good time.” “Yup, remember slow dancing with her and rubbing your dick on her?” “What do you mean? Was I out of line?” “No, Fred, no. But, you and Mary had more than our usual friendliness that night and I saw it. I saw that she wanted you but wouldn’t do anything about it, at least not that night, because of our agreements about how we play with others.”

“You have agreements? To fuck others?” he asked, astonished. “Well, yes, we do. But, up to then, we only had sex with strangers and outside of our circle of friends and work people. But, that night, I saw how much she wanted you and I pushed a little to make it happen.” “How? Really? You did? Why?” “I know Mary. I saw how hot she was and knew that she would fuck you anyway, at some point, especially after getting a good feel of your dick on her. She loves big dicks like yours and can’t help herself when she gets horny. Then, she would tell me about it and I’d have to punish her for it. And, it would become awkward between us. Besides, I wanted to see you fuck her. So, a night or two later, I asked her if she wanted to fuck you. She denied it, at first, but then admitted that you had her hot from rubbing your dick on her when you were dancing. And she had a thing for you anyway, so yes, she wanted to fuck you.”

“Wait, punish her? What’s that about?” he asked, “It’s a game we play for when she sneaks out, or dates someone else.” ”Holy *******! Really?” “Yes. She has to confess and I punish her. It’s usually some light BDSM, but we end up fucking like crazy, so it’s not really punishment when she gets what she wants, right?”

“True enough, that’s wild.” He continued, “But, what did you say to her to get her to agree?” “I just said that we should invite you over soon and that she would come on to you. If you weren’t interested then we’d just blame the weed and wine to avoid any embarrassment among us. But, I was pretty sure that you’d fuck her.”

“By the way, you haven’t been over lately, what’s up?” I asked. “Getting tired of my wife?” I said, playfully. “Ha, yeah as if that’s possible. I don’t know, just work and other stuff, I guess. Do you really like me fucking her?” “Yeah, it’s hot watching you two. And, I get more sex because of it, too. Let’s go and fuck her now, want to?” “Now? You want to take me to your place now?” “Sure. Do you have something else to do tonight?” “No, just I didn’t expect a couple of drinks would turn into a night with Mary, that’s all.” “No problem, I’ll call her and let her know I’m bringing you home. OK?” “Sure, OK.”

I dialed her number, put it on speaker, and said, “Hi, love.” “Hi, love.” “Be ready.” then, I said to him, “Finish your ******* and let’s go.” He looked t me, quizzically, asking, “What’s “Be Ready” mean?” I answered, “It’s our code to let her know that she’s to be ready for me to come home and fuck her how I demand. It replaced our first try at discipline for when she would fuck someone and confess it afterwards. This is better because she is submissive to me and she still tells me if she’s had sex with someone else anyway.”

Fuck you two are freaks!” he replied. “Yup, but ones that you love, right?” I answered, then added, “We can tease her about Antony, too. Maybe get him laid soon.” “Who else is she fucking?” he asked as we got up to leave. “I won’t tell!” I answered, smiling.
I got there before Fred and Mary answered the door, per our "arrangement", in a purple sheer silk negligee, a matching thong and high heels. Her long, auburn hair was brushed and draped over one shoulder. Her makeup accented her high cheeks and her lipstick was a dark, glossy red.

“Honey, you look fucking amazing!” I exclaimed. “Thanks, love.” she demurely replied. I said, “Fred’s coming over and I’m going to watch you suck his dick. I want to see him get hard as you stroke it and suck him.” “Oh, yeah? Yes, baby, yes, anything for you, love.” she added, “I love how his big cock feels in my mouth, and pussy!” she replied as she kissed me, then said, “Thanks for bringing him over tonight.” “Of course, honey. Now, get drinks for us, OK? He’ll be here soon.”

She went into the kitchen and as she brought the drinks, he knocked on the front door. Mary opened it and greeted him, “Fred, I’m happy that you’re here.” she said as they embraced and Fred ran his hands over my wife’s ass. “There’s a ******* waiting for you.” she said as she led him to the living room. He sat in the arm chair and Mary knelt near him.

“You look really great! That’s a hot outfit, it shows you off perfectly.” he said as he looked her over and reached for her lightly covered tits and felt them. She leaned forward to let him touch her, smiling. “Thanks. That feels good, can I suck you?” Mary asked as she ran her hands over his thighs to his crotch.

“No ******* first?” he replied. “I’ll get it for you.” she answered as she reached for it and handed it to him. Fred stood and pulled his briefs down and rolled them over his big, thick cock as she knelt close and watched . “Ohhhhh, yes.” she moaned, “I’ve missed you.” She held his flaccid shaft and slowly and lightly stroked it.

“Be hard for me, baby.” she moaned as she stroked it. It stirred to life. “Ohhhh, yes, yes, get hard, get hard for me.” she murmured as she took his mushroom dick head into her mouth. “Oooohh, yeah. That’s good. Good” he moaned as my wife licked and bit his large head. “Ohhh, fuck!” he exclaimed. “As good as you remember?” I asked him. “Fuck yeah. She is a good cocksucker.” he replied.

“Thanks.” Mary replied, “I love your big cock. Sit back and let me enjoy it some more.” He sat and spread his legs as Mary leaned in and took his cock in her hands to stroke it more. “What are you doing, love?” she turned and asked me. “Enjoying the view, hon.” I replied. ‘Watching you on your knees, sucking his cock is hot, love. Very hot! And, seeing your wet pussy soak that thong is making me very hard, baby. Very hard.” I said as I lit up a joint. I passed it to Fred, he inhaled.

Mary slowly worked his monster deep in her throat, moaning as she also now fingered herself. He put the joint near her nose and she inhaled without taking his now stiff cock from her mouth.

After a few more passes, we were all pretty high. I held my very stiff cock in my hand and idly stroked it. “Fuck honey, it’s so hot watching you suck his dick. But, you need to come here and suck mine, too” I said. She looked over at me but didn’t reply as she swallowed Fred’s shaft and slowly pulled it from her mouth until she held his head between her lips. “Ahhhh, fuck, fuck, that’s good!” he moaned.

After a few more minutes, I repeated myself, “Come here and give my dick some attention, love.” “OK, baby.” she said as she crawled to me. “You are so fucking hot.” I said to her as I pulled her up and kissed her, feeling her ass and tits as we kissed. She took my cock in her mouth and swallowed me. “Ahhhhhh, yesss, yessss.love. Yesssss. That’s so good.” Fred got up to get a *******. I stared at his massive, thick cock with envy.

We passed a few more hits among us. I looked down at my wife sucking my cock and fingering herself, kneeling between my legs. Her round hips, her long, thick hair. I was close to coming. I said to her,“Fred says you have a new admirer at work, baby.” Mary took me from her mouth and knelt back. “Who? Who’s that?” she said looking from me to him as she hit the joint.

“Anthony.” he said. “He keeps asking me about you.” “He does?” she replied. “Yeah, he’s cute.” she added. “He wants to fuck you, love.” I said. “I know.” she answered, “He’s been trying to get me in bed almost every time we talk.” she said, smiling. “Want him?” I asked her. “Maybe, he’s cute.” she answered. “How big is his dick? He keeps telling me how big and thick it is.” she said smirking as she crawled over to Fred and took his dick in her hands to stroke it. “If he’s as big as you, I’ll fuck him anytime. Is he?” “I don’t know.” Fred answered.

“Want to find out tonight?” I said, then added, “Fred, call him.” “Really?” she replied. “Yeah, why not.” I said, looking at Mary. I added, “He wants to fuck you and we haven’t had a gangbang for a while now. Call him, Fred.”

Mary smiled and lightly stroked Fred’s hard cock as he called him. “Hey, Anthony, what are you doing now?” Fred said to him over the phone. “I have a surprise for you, come to this address. How long? No, it’s a very good surprise. OK, we’ll be waiting. “He’ll be here in 30 minutes.” Fred told us. “What do we do till then?” Mary slyly asked. “You can tell me about those gangabngs.” Fred said, continuing, “You two are more freaky than I ever imagined.” She quickly answered, “Ken sets them up once in a while and I get fucked by a bunch of guys with big dicks like yours. I can’t get enough of it.” “Wow, you two are something.” Fred uttered. “Want to go to the next one?” Mary teased.

I rose and grabbed her and threw her down on the sofa, giving her a light spank on her ass. “Ewwoo!” she squealed. ”How about I eat that pretty pussy until you’re wet and ready for our cocks? Maybe Fred will let you keep on sucking his dick until Anthony gets here.” I said as she looked up at me, smiling. “Maybe Fred wants to eat my pussy, too.” she quipped.

“Open them, baby” I said as I knelt between my wife’s legs. “Show me. Show me how wet you already are.” I murmured as she spread her legs and pulled her wet thong aside to rub her bare pussy as she looked at me, wantonly. Mary sat up to remove her negligee, then lay back down, urging me to, “Make me come, honey. Make me come from your tongue, please? I need to cum badly, baby. I’m sooo horny now.” she purred sexily.

I eagerly tongued her wet cunt and clit. Fred knelt on the sofa over her face and lowered his cock to her waiting lips. “Yesss...yesss….goood...fuuck yes!” he moaned as my wife sucked him deeply. She soon was panting and gyrated her hips as I tongued her. I lifted her hips off the sofa and pushed my tongue in her asshole. “Ohhhh...ohhhhh...ahhhhh...yesssss!” she exclaimed, then uttered, “Fred...Fred...ahhhhhh...your...cock. It’s so...good!”

Pretty soon we switched and Fred tongued her while she sucked my stiff cock. I felt her firm tits and lightly twisted her hard nipples as she moaned at our attention to her body.

The doorbell rang. “That’s Anthony, open it.” I said to her. “May as well let him know what the surprise is, love.” “Fuck, I’m so horny from this, I need a cock now.” Mary said as she rose, adjusted her thong and put on her stiletto heels. “You’re getting another one, love, bring him in.” I said as she walked to the door.
“You!” he exclaimed. “Yeah, it’s me, hi,” Mary said, then added, “You told me that you want to fuck me. Now, you get me with my husband and Fred, too.” she teased. His eyes opened wide when he saw me and Fred. “I knew it!” he said. “I knew it! I asked you if you fucked her!” he said to Fred. “Yeah, sorry, but I couldn't tell you without them being angry with me.” he explained.

“And, losing privileges.” Mary said, "Want a *******?” she asked him as he sat down. She brought his ******* and ran the cool glass over her hard nipples as he stared at her nearly naked body and the wet patch of her thong, which had worked its way between her large, glistening lips. “We started without you.” she explained as she turned slowly for him and sat between Fred and I.

We were still naked and our stiff cocks were clearly visible to him. Mary grabbed them and stroked us. I said to him, “Fred told me that you want to fuck my wife. Yes?” “What’s really going on?” he answered as he glanced from Fred and me to her, settling his gaze on her tits.

“We were enjoying ourselves and Fred said that you’ve been trying to fuck her. Has he, love?” I asked Mary. “Yes, he has, love.” she replied while looking directly at him. “He’s said some awfully sexy things to me that got me wet at work.” she coyly said. I continued, “Really? Well, we thought that it would be a treat to have you over to make that happen. Do you want him, love?” “Yes, he’s cute and I want that fat cock he promised me.” He blushed. She got up and knelt before him, “Can I see it? Show me your cock, let me suck it.” she said seductively as she ran her hands over his thighs and crotch. “Oh, man.” he sighed, “This is no joke?” he said as he looked at Fred. “No joke, man. She’s hot and loves to suck cock and fuck. Let her. She’ll wear you out. Hell, she’ll wear all of us out.” he said laughing. “I will, I promise. I’m very horny tonight.” Mary softly cooed, adding, we’ll do everything you want.”

“Yeah, yeah, I want you.” Anthony said as he stood and removed his pants. Mary pulled his boxers down, as she did earlier for Fred, and said, “Ohhhh, yes! Nice! You could have fucked me already if I knew you were uncut!” she exclaimed as she took it in her mouth. Fred and I watched from the couch. “Oh, man. Fuck, that’s good.” he said as she slowly worked his cock deep down her throat. He sat and Mary followed him to keep his now rigid shaft in her mouth. “I knew you were fucking her.” he said to Fred. “I could tell.” “Yeah, sorry man. But, she is a secret worth keeping, dig?” “Yes, I dig.” he answered.

“Hon, you like him? Is his dick fat enough?” I asked her. “Yes, baby, yes. It’s nice. You know how I love thick, uncut dick in my mouth.” she said as she returned to slowly sucking it. “Oooohhh….fuuuck...Ahhhhhh!” Anthony moaned as my wife expertly brought him close to his orgasm.

“She looks really hot like that, doesn’t she, Fred?” I said as we both were fixated on her ass as she swayed to the rhythms of her servicing of his cock. Her hips flared and her wet cunt had swallowed her thong. I wanted to fuck her more than ever.

“Fucking hot pussy.” Fred muttered as he stroked himself. Anthony moaned out “Ahh...ahhhh...ahhhhh...eooowwwwww...I’m cumming….ahhhhh!” as Mary stopped until he pulled back from it, biting his foreskin until it subsided. “Not now, baby.” she cooed. You promised to rub that fat thing on my pussy if you ever got the chance. Now’s the time!” she said as she rose and sat on him.

She reached for his cock and held it on her lips and ran her hips back and forth. “Like this?” she whispered to him. “This is what you wanted?” “Oh, fuck yes!” he answered. “My pussy is wet and I want to feel your cock rubbing it.”

“Fuck, great view, love. Fucking hot.” I murmured as she then rubbed her body on his chest while she held his rigid cock between her thighs with her hand. She straightened herself up as his cock poked under her cunt lips. “Suck them. Suck my tits like you said you would. Squeeze them, bite them, don’t be shy. Make me cum.” Mary urged him. He took them in his hands and kneaded and sucked them.

She began panting and moaning after a few minutes of his groping and taking her hard nipples into his mouth and sucking and biting them, hard. She squealed at his actions, then finally rose and held his straining shaft at her gaping cunt hole and sat on him quickly. “Eeeewwww! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!” he exclaimed as my wife ****** his cock deep in her before she withdrew it and plunged it into her again.

“Ohhhh….ohhhh...ohhhh...goood….dick!” she uttered as he grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them against his body. “Fuck! Fuck! Ahhhhhhhh!” he grunted as he thrust up into her willing cunt. He finally moaned “Fuuuuck….AHHhhhhh….Ooooooohhhhh…..Fuuuccckkkk!” as he came in my wife. He stilled and caught his breath as she held his dick inside her, squeezing every drop of his hot cum out of him. “Oh, fuck, that was a great fuck!” he exclaimed as he finally found his voice. “Fuck, you’re hot!” he said. “Thanks.” Mary answered as she lifted herself off of him and knelt to take his softening cock in her mouth. “Ahhhhh...ahhhhhh!” he murmured as she slowly licked his cock clean of their juices. “Fuck, I never thought you’d be this hot!” he said. “You’re fucking amazing!” “Thanks!” she replied.

“Come here, baby, I have to love you!” I said. She rose and walked slowly to the sofa, laid back on it and said, “Fuck me, baby. I need more.” I immediately pushed myself into her tightness and expelled Anthony’s load as I pumped my cock in her.

She looked over at Fred and reached her arm out for him. He knew what she was asking and knelt, as before and lowered his stiff, veiny cock into her mouth. I pumped myself in her sweet tightness. She rubbed her clit as she opened her mouth for Fred’s cock.

“Ohhhhh….yesssss!. I screamed as I shot my juice deep in my wife’s hot pussy until she squeezed it of all my juice. I withdrew and looked down at her gaping, wet hole. “Fuck me.” she said to Fred. “Turn over.” he commanded. “Turn over, I want your ass tonight.” “Oh, yes, yes. Fuck yes.” Mary replied as she turned on her hands and knees and waited for him to mount her.

“Oh, man, she’s fucking hot!” Anthony muttered as he watched Fred rub his cock head against my wife’s waiting ass, wet from our combined juices. “Ahhhhh, fuck...fuck...that’s so good!” she moaned as Fred’s long, thick cock disappeared in her wet asshole. Her head was buried in the sofa and her hands were grasping it as he sawed back and forth in her asshole. Her white juices coated him and he grunted as he got close to his orgasm. I got on the sofa and pulled her hair to feed her my soft cock. She took me deep in her mouth as Fred pounded her ass.

Anthony got closer to watch us. He was stroking himself. Fred wrapped his hands around her and found her clit as he fucked her ass deep and deep again. “Anthony,” I said and motioned for him to replace me at my wife’s mouth. She took him and sucked him to hardness quickly.

Mary finally moaned loudly, “Ohh...Ohhhh….Fuck….Fuck...YESSSSSSS!” as her hips held still for his final thrusts as she came from Fred’s massive cock. He finished his thrusting powerfully as he pulled out to spew his juices on my wife’s ass and gaping pussy. She collapsed as he finished stroking himself. “Ohhhhh, fuck...yessss!” she exclaimed as she turned over and sat up. She looked at our three cocks and smiled.

“Oh, fuck, she’s unbelievable!” Anthony said as he watched her. “Anthony, we’re not done yet, are we? You promised me more when we got together, right?” she said playfully. She took his semi hard shaft and opened her mouth to revive him. “Ohhh, fuck...fuck...that’s so good.” he moaned as she held his balls in her hand and took his cock deep in her throat, again.

“She’s something, man!” he exclaimed as he looked at us. “Oh, man, I’ve never had a woman like this. “Well, show me your appreciation and eat my wet pussy like you promised.” Mary said as she laid back for him and opened her legs for him. “Come on, come on baby…” she cooed as she fingered her gaping cunt. “...eat me, you promised. Then, fuck me again.” “Oh, fuck, fuck, man. You are insatiable!” he said as he knelt between her legs.

“Hot, baby, fucking hot!” I said as Anthony held her thighs apart and slurped over her gaping, wet cunt and clit. He rubbed it and squeezed it as he tongued her. She raised her hips, “Eat my ass. Eat my ass. Make me cum again.” she moaned, “Then fuck me again with your fat dick.”

I took my wife's head and turned it towards my dick. ‘Suck me, baby. Suck my cock as he eats your wet cunt.” She opened her mouth and took me in, running her tongue over and around my dick head. It stirred as I grabbed her tits and watched Anthony licking and fingering her wet cunt. I pushed my cock in her mouth. She moaned as Anthony lashed her clit with his tongue. He raised himself up and said, “Oh, man, what a tasty pussy! It’s hot eating her after she’s been fucked.”

Fred said. “Suck my dick again.” He took a place on her other side and held his stiff cock near her mouth. “Suck Fred’s dick, whore.” I ordered her and she said, ‘Yes, yes…” as she turned to him and opened her mouth. Fred pushed it in. She wrapped her lips around his shaft and swirled her tongue around it. “Good, good. Suck it deep.” he said.

Anthony lifted himself up and said, ‘I have to fuck her again!” almost in amazement. “That’s what she’s here for. Right, slut?” I said. She murmured, “ Yes...yesss. Fuck...me!” as she held Fred’s thick shaft and ran her lips along its length before taking it down her throat again. Anthony pushed his dick in her wet and well used cunt again. She was sucking Fred while I kneaded her tits and pulled and twisted her erect nipples. Anthony slowed his thrusting into her, and offered, “Your turn?” and he withdrew his cock which was milky from all our juices. I pushed myself roughly into my wife. “Ahhhhhhh! Fuck that’s good! Fuck me, baby. Give your cock!” she exclaimed. “Tale it, cunt! Take it you fucking whore!” I exclaimed as I thrust quickly and deeply into her. I came in a loud and long moan as she squeezed my cock again before letting me pull out of her.

Fred immediately and roughly entered her and quickly came in a grunt. “Yes! Yes! Fuck it. Fuck my cunt hard. Harder! Fuck me!” she urged him.“Oh, fuck!! he said, “We’ve never been this wild. This is fucking hot!” He pulled his monster cock from her, well covered in all our juices.

Mary lay back, idly rubbing her clit and puffy, full lips and said, as she stared at his now flaccid cock, “Do you want to go to my next gangbang, Fred?” “Me, too!” Anthony added. “I never expected this to happen.” he said as he looked at Mary’s naked body next to him. ‘Well you can let me know anytime you want me again.” she said, ‘Right, love?” “Yes, baby. He’s part of the club now. I replied. “Yes, he is. Now, please eat me, baby? I’m so horny.”
Loved the story

Back