Another flake verified member

87screwdriver

Couple
Real Person
From
CA, US
Wife and I were suppose to meet with a "verified" bbc member tonight but he flake out the last hour. No answer, no explanation why he stop responding. We would have been ok with any excuse as we know ******* happen, but a ghost on us last min isn't ok. Good thing we haven't book a room yet. So, our plan for tonight was pretty much ruined. Is he just a bad apple among the bunch or most if them are like that? I have had better luck with Craigslist when it was still up.

Wife and I were suppose to meet with a "verified" bbc member tonight but he flake out the last hour. No answer, no explanation why he stop responding. We would have been ok with any excuse as we know ******* happen, but a ghost on us last min isn't ok. Good thing we haven't book a room yet. So, our plan for tonight was pretty much ruined. Is he just a bad apple among the bunch or most if them are like that? I have had better luck with Craigslist when it was still up.

******* happens.
Couples do that too.

Last edited:
Lunch is a good idea you also get to see if there is any chemistry hell even a cup of coffee. Sometimes you are jiving with the couple online but then irl there is no chemistry or they don't look anything like their pics. Meeting in person means you don't waste any energy on it. I'm not sure why everybody be like meet us at hotel/house. Hell you could even meet at a park

I think some with the hotel just want sex and dont want more. mostly the one time meets. but it should be custom to meet in public in todays world first. too much crazy out there to meet at the house or anywhere in private

We couldn't do lunch because we had to find sitters. We were suppose to go get coffee and go from there. Our meet wasn't super late, it was just right after night fall.

Flakes happen. To earlier post....its not just dudes. We like the "we can still have fun even if there's a flake" and while disappointing, we are still hanging out with our best friend and can have a sexy experience role playing or doing something sexy just the two of us....and send the dude pics to remind him what he missed out on! Hahah

Normally for us the first date is no expectations anyhow, so we don't book a hotel until we know it's gonna turn into a fuckfest, or we were planning an overnight ourselves....

So I think you did it right, had a good night anyhow, and just don't take it personal, and move on to next dude. Live pic or vid verification is good for everyone, so he knows you two are real, you know he is, and can even build some kind of rapport before you meet in person....I find that when people are vested in the relationship there is a lower probability of flaking....but ******* does happen...so c'est la vie and hope the next time is different.

Last edited:
Swingers, going on 15 years and what we've learned is that clear communication is the key. Always talk by phone, always make sure that there is a sincere physical attraction on both sides. Knock on wood (pun intended) we've never had a no show. Also make sure that the female half to talk to males 1 on 1 at least 2-3 times. Male half in the couple should explain his expectations & the female should also share her side. As a couple you can compare your conversation with a single male, and you will know if he's serious. Same with couples, if they aren't willing to talk individually at 3 times something is flakey.

Can you still post on Craigs list?
The adult section is closed. You can post under a different category but it is not as hot as it once was. Plus Craigslist is dying. Eversince they start charging people $5 to list a car for sale, it has gone downhill. Not as many traffic like before.

It happens I once had a couple no show despite three months of chat etc ended up paying the hotel myself but lucky I had my fuckbuddy available she didn’t disappoint

Flakes happen. To earlier post....its not just dudes. We like the "we can still have fun even if there's a flake" and while disappointing, we are still hanging out with our best friend and can have a sexy experience role playing or doing something sexy just the two of us....and send the dude pics to remind him what he missed out on! Hahah

Normally for us the first date is no expectations anyhow, so we don't book a hotel until we know it's gonna turn into a fuckfest, or we were planning an overnight ourselves....

So I think you did it right, had a good night anyhow, and just don't take it personal, and move on to next dude. Live pic or vid verification is good for everyone, so he knows you two are real, you know he is, and can even build some kind of rapport before you meet in person....I find that when people are vested in the relationship there is a lower probability of flaking....but ******* does happen...so c'est la vie and hope the next time is different.

I agree that Video or Voice verifying (live video chats or phone calls) increases the chance of meeting and LESS of flaking.

At least for Couples you can book a night out together 🌃 and if the guy DOES flake or ghost at least you have Each other to play with 🤷🏾‍♂️

The worst part is having a sexy wife get all worked up, get herself all pretty and dolled up and excited and then - nothing!

It's just as bad if not WORSE for single bulls because we will plan our evening around meeting a couple... if it doesn't pan out we have to resort to sending out texts for last minute booty calls 😂

I agree that Video or Voice verifying (live video chats or phone calls) increases the chance of meeting and LESS of flaking.

At least for Couples you can book a night out together 🌃 and if the guy DOES flake or ghost at least you have Each other to play with 🤷🏾‍♂️

The worst part is having a sexy wife get all worked up, get herself all pretty and dolled up and excited and then - nothing!

It's just as bad if not WORSE for single bulls because we will plan our evening around meeting a couple... if it doesn't pan out we have to resort to sending out texts for last minute booty calls 😂
Agreed, couples flaking totally hits harder. It's also why I think the couple should cover the hotel so that risk at least doesn't sit with the guy.

Wow.

Back