Another flake verified member

Sorry this happened to you.
Our first meetup is always just to gauge mutual attraction/chemistry. We'll invite someone we've been talking to out to a bar, restaurant, dance club, etc. Then if they don't show, we're still out together sans ******* and can enjoy a little date night.

Wife and I were suppose to meet with a "verified" bbc member tonight but he flake out the last hour. No answer, no explanation why he stop responding. We would have been ok with any excuse as we know ******* happen, but a ghost on us last min isn't ok. Good thing we haven't book a room yet. So, our plan for tonight was pretty much ruined. Is he just a bad apple among the bunch or most if them are like that? I have had better luck with Craigslist when it was still up.
What does he gain by Flaking You
Nothing.
Yes disappointing for you and your wife.

If you’re in Livermore you just a hop skip and jump from me. Let me get you both coffee. I already got the cream.

Wife and I were suppose to meet with a "verified" bbc member tonight but he flake out the last hour. No answer, no explanation why he stop responding. We would have been ok with any excuse as we know ******* happen, but a ghost on us last min isn't ok. Good thing we haven't book a room yet. So, our plan for tonight was pretty much ruined. Is he just a bad apple among the bunch or most if them are like that? I have had better luck with Craigslist when it was still up.
Damn that sucks

Use Doublelist !! It’s free and similar to Craigslist !!
All those free personals are LANDMINES💥 there's no way in hell I would use those Services.
Doublelist is disgusting 🤢 a ton of bots and gay men. Unless that's your thing.
To each his/her own !! It has worked for me, hence the suggestion and I m not gay !! Yes there are bots there but it’s no different than what’s on Craigslist.

I'm glad it worked for you bruh I hate it lol

It probably depend on the state and city that you’re in. I has a post on there and if someone responds to it and it not what I am looking for, I send a no thank you note. Have I had gay men respond, most definitely but I don’t attribute it to the site as I have also had couples respond too !!

Sorry this happened to the OP. We know the feeling well. This has happened three times in the last few months, each instance found us sitting in a hotel looking at each other. What I dislike most about the disappearing act is that Mrs Zsa takes a hot to her confidence. All three instances were from people we found on reddit (we now know that were doing it wrong). Aside from those no shows, we have sent enough pics to ensure a mini jerk off convention. Those recipients of her pics usually vanish after they get what they want, never to be heard from again. Our only recent real post covid successes SBM wise have come at "Swingers Clubs" and those experiences were excellent. Mrs Zsa was able to pick who she wanted to fuck and we all had a memorable, erotic time with no drama and best of all, no rejections. And while that is all cool, our goal has always been to meet longer term erotic friends.

We have learned much in the last month or so thanks to a couple of verified Bulls who take this stag / vixen / bull thing very seriously. We are now looking exclusively for verified and validated men from Kasidie and SDC and she communicates directly with them via an actual phone number before it gets too far. We also have booked a few IR events and have communicated with several solid and experienced bulls. It think we have turned the corner and set ourselves up for success in finding some quality people who will be long term lovers for Mrs Zsa. We may meet someone here but it will be more difficult to get to that "let's meet stage" especially if they just ask for pics and insist on communicating on KIK. To me that spell fake, flake or pic collector though I am sure there are exceptions.

To each their own but we are trying to learn as much as we can from the established serious bulls we are talking to. The China Shop podcasts at Keys and Anklets have taught us what to expect, qualities to insist on and our role in making sure that the men we gain as friends are respected just as we would hope to be. Hopefully we have learned enough to minimize ghosting, rejection and wasting valuable time on those who have zero intention on meeting.

Being stood up always sucks. We’ve been lucky to have long time bulls, but our recent search to replace our military bull that moved away has been a challenge. Family and work life keep us busy.

Our ******* are older now and that makes it easy, but we rarely risked a night out without a pretty good guarantee of success. Video chats, quick dates out are all options. We have used our local sex club or a house party as a proving ground. They allow single males on certain nights. We may invite more than one date, but we make that clear to them. We also clarify that play may not happen (w them). That doesn’t stop us from finding or at least flirting w other guest. This may allow us an opportunity to verify several potential playmates. It may not work out that evening, but it’s given us a great start for future dates.

I know the feeling! This happened to me with a woman 👩 I had talked to for six months!! I was able to get a business trip to Philadelphia near this woman’s town of Cherry Hill, NJ. She never responded to my cellular, emails, or text to let me know that she couldn’t/wouldn’t make our meeting(s). The she had the “audacity” to ask would I cum…er come back to Philadelphia for another meeting. I told you her not “HELL NO”, but “F*CK NO!!!” I can’t get my six months back!

facts with regards to craigslist. the amount of pussy i would get from there

Couples, singles, verified, unverified, video chat, phone conversations, et al. If you're active in this lifestyle long enough, you experience it all at one time or another. It's like selling products - there's always some spoilage, theft or breakage. It's part of the game. It's frustrating and sometimes costly, but it's the price to pay to play. I've never stood anyone up or ghosted - and never will, I'm too proud for that - even though there have been a couple of times when everyone would have maybe been better off if I had. (Oh yeah...like no one's ever been too sick or out of it or hung over or whatever and is way off their game as a result. Sheesh!:whistle:) Common courtesy dictates: better to have disappointed dick than denied dick or petty pussy than passed pussy.

Show up, Damn it!!

Sorry this happened to the OP. We know the feeling well. This has happened three times in the last few months, each instance found us sitting in a hotel looking at each other. What I dislike most about the disappearing act is that Mrs Zsa takes a hot to her confidence. All three instances were from people we found on reddit (we now know that were doing it wrong). Aside from those no shows, we have sent enough pics to ensure a mini jerk off convention. Those recipients of her pics usually vanish after they get what they want, never to be heard from again. Our only recent real post covid successes SBM wise have come at "Swingers Clubs" and those experiences were excellent. Mrs Zsa was able to pick who she wanted to fuck and we all had a memorable, erotic time with no drama and best of all, no rejections. And while that is all cool, our goal has always been to meet longer term erotic friends.

We have learned much in the last month or so thanks to a couple of verified Bulls who take this stag / vixen / bull thing very seriously. We are now looking exclusively for verified and validated men from Kasidie and SDC and she communicates directly with them via an actual phone number before it gets too far. We also have booked a few IR events and have communicated with several solid and experienced bulls. It think we have turned the corner and set ourselves up for success in finding some quality people who will be long term lovers for Mrs Zsa. We may meet someone here but it will be more difficult to get to that "let's meet stage" especially if they just ask for pics and insist on communicating on KIK. To me that spell fake, flake or pic collector though I am sure there are exceptions.

To each their own but we are trying to learn as much as we can from the established serious bulls we are talking to. The China Shop podcasts at Keys and Anklets have taught us what to expect, qualities to insist on and our role in making sure that the men we gain as friends are respected just as we would hope to be. Hopefully we have learned enough to minimize ghosting, rejection and wasting valuable time on those who have zero intention on meeting.

That sucks that that happened to you both, especially She being so sexy and attractive.😍
Especially when there are so many qualified and VERIFIED real men who are available on this website.

But I must say, it is refreshing to hear that you acknowledged your mistakes and where you went wrong... and then you took time to learn and IMPROVE the process! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

That sucks that that happened to you both, especially She being so sexy and attractive.😍
Especially when there are so many qualified and VERIFIED real men who are available on this website.

But I must say, it is refreshing to hear that you acknowledged your mistakes and where you went wrong... and then you took time to learn and IMPROVE the process! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
Thank you Mike. Yes, we have learned much and we have had several encounters that have been all they should be for everyone. We made some great long term friends as well. We also have a couple of BBC "conventions" booked which will be fun. All good and looking forward to more.

Back