Another Dud!! Any advice??

I’ve only met with one couple. I seem to run into fake couples on this site. I was chatting with one couple for a while. I would IM both the wife and husband. We talked about getting together but never setup an actual date to meet. They seemed very interested in getting together but they ghosted me before even meeting. The last time I heard from them, they told me they couldn’t talk to me anymore b/c the FBI was about to raid their house so they were deleting all of their social media accounts.

That just happened to us on Friday. Total no show. I know my wife can be intimidating at first glance, but come on!! Bulls in the DC area should do better.
I tell you all what? Let's have a real convo and discuss some mature and realistic goals to meet and enjoy getting to know one another. I can assure you there is no flake in me and I will be happy to deliver EXACTLY what I say I will, consistently.

All of our dates have been made through SLS. Never had much problems with no shows. However, we make it clear that most likely there will be no sex on the first date. Just a time to get to know each other and see if there is a connection...no expectations. Seems to take the pressure off and creates a much more enjoyable, relaxed, atmosphere. The second get together is much more interesting.

Back