Ankle Bracelets

This might be a stupid question but is there different anlets u can buy to signal that a wife is open to gb or multiple men at once??? Like if we went to a bar or something???

My wife brought home matching ankle bracelets when she came home from her working trip to Las Vegas last month. Mine has an S charm for sissy. Hers has an H charm for her first name. It’s cute. I’m pretty discreet so I wear it under my socks but I haven’t taken it off since I got it.

I had no idea they had a sexual connotation, though. I just thought they were jewelry

Anyone have experience wearing ankle bracelets and guys knowing that you like to get shared? I read about this and just ordered some for her to wear. Does it have to have QOS charm to mean that she's shared?
QOS symbolism is a spade or Q with spade. It means you are open and accepting of black lovers in particular. The anklet you want is a hotwife anklet either scripted out or HW which denotes she is shared. I both together and will be shared with black men.

qos ankle.jpg

I've got my wife wearing one. I nice chunky one that sparkles so you can't miss it. She likes it but is probably unaware of any significance. As are probably 95% of people.
But I know what it means so I love ti that she wears it.

My wife has been wearing toe rings and anklets ever since before we even knew the significance (we are into foot fetish as well). It was only in recent years that we learned about this. I guess that worked out after all.

here in our India anklets are worn normally by girls or ladies on regular basis not just during the play but regularly plus I love to see a small cute nose ring it feels very exotic

Last edited:
Anyone have experience wearing ankle bracelets and guys knowing that you like to get shared? I read about this and just ordered some for her to wear. Does it have to have QOS charm to mean that she's shared?
We are heading to Hedonism II in a few months and would like for wife to wear something to attract black men as well! What’s best?

I bought a great set back in the day. Not specific to black cock as much as extra cock. They were beautiful and if you knew the signs left no doubt of my intentions. One problem i learned right off is wearing them when they might actually work. Most clubs and bars are very dim lit and often crowded. There were no guys crawling around looking at ankles for any signs. I wore them on cruses and out in public during daylight with many responses. The earrings i had did so much better in those places where it's difficult to view ankles.

Back