ANIME: A THREAD FOR ANY WHO LOVES IT AND WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THEIR FAVOURITES.

What about samurai deeper kyo? There are a few other fire ones I didn’t name. I wanted them to finish the Tale of Eun Arun, but the manga only went up to about 70-80 chapters, 2-3 years later still no updates.

I just saw the newest episode of Demon Slayer yesterday and I'm still waiting for the next chapter of Attack on Titan.
I'm reading, My Hero, Seven Deadly Sins, One Piece, Shield hero and fairytail 100yr Quest

Spoilers for fans of upcoming episodes of Boruto what happens makes me ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Last edited:
I started reading manhua and manwa (don't know if I wrote it right man but u know, Chinese and korean manga)

If u have time u should check

Tales of demons and gods

Moshi Fanren

Solo Leveling

(please read it from left to right, just like comic brothers)

I really don't like to say it, but those manwha manhua are not far from the level of one piece(my opinion)

I started reading manhua and manwa (don't know if I wrote it right man but u know, Chinese and korean manga)

If u have time u should check

Tales of demons and gods

Moshi Fanren

Solo Leveling

(please read it from left to right, just like comic brothers)

I really don't like to say it, but those manwha manhua are not far from the level of one piece(my opinion)
Shinigami?

Back