ANIME: A THREAD FOR ANY WHO LOVES IT AND WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THEIR FAVOURITES.

It's not animé as it was the old live action Batman series with Adam West. I was just reminiscing an old episode with the Late Great Bruce Lee as Kato in the "Green Hornet" franchise was going head-to-head against Batman and Robin here....

I always found it funny that Bruce Lee had to say that he was "glad that Batman and Robin was on their side" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Batman and Robin and the Green Hornet and the entire crowd could be against Bruce Lee and he'd still kick all their asses!!!

Best proof of all is what Bruce did to Chuck Norris here....
BRUCE_LEE_BEATING_UP_CHUCK_NORRIS.gif

Also in retrospect, Burt Ward who portrayed Robin was rightfully scared out of his mind to confront Bruce Lee in a fight because he knew he could not defeat him even in an handicapped fight. :ROFLMAO:

Sweet memories!! :ROFLMAO::love:

Last edited:
My brother was huge into DBZ and I had some interest in it until GT started. Then I went on to other animes, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Negima, Love Hina, FMA, Initial D, Bleach, Death Note, etc.
Pretty much the same list for me. Loved everything Ken Akamatsu made. Really got into manga as well since waiting for DVDs sucked. Also you cannot forget the amazingness of Sword Art Online.

Back