Anal Sex or No?

Personally I don't see anal has a must, however it adds an extra depth (pun intended :)) to a D/s relationship.
A woman allowing her lover into the most "shameful/taboo" and intimate part of her body is showing great commitment and devotion, wanting to please him with every part of her.

I believe this has to be done properly and carefully. In my opinion the woman needs to want that done to her and actually voice it, but also the men must be initiating her with caution, care and in my case BBC love.

I only do it to my subs and always make sure she's 100% willing, and always checking multiple times on her during the act.
Once she get accustomed to it and you know her limits you can play with her boundaries a little more.

Take a listen to my beautiful white sub having 2 anal orgasms during her first anal training ever!

View attachment anal orgasm cumpil.mp4

She's a great girl, took it like the BBC Queen she is!

I was surprised at the intensity of my orgasm the first time I had a man in me back there and even though it hurts....it is so very impossible to say no to any ask once things reach a certain point with someone. :)
Glad to know you enjoyed it and don't say No to anal. :blackgrimace:

Personally I don't see anal has a must, however it adds an extra depth (pun intended :)) to a D/s relationship.
A woman allowing her lover into the most "shameful/taboo" and intimate part of her body is showing great commitment and devotion, wanting to please him with every part of her.

I believe this has to be done properly and carefully. In my opinion the woman needs to want that done to her and actually voice it, but also the men must be initiating her with caution, care and in my case BBC love.

I only do it to my subs and always make sure she's 100% willing, and always checking multiple times on her during the act.
Once she get accustomed to it and you know her limits you can play with her boundaries a little more.

Take a listen to my beautiful white sub having 2 anal orgasms during her first anal training ever!

View attachment 2642129

She's a great girl, took it like the BBC Queen she is!
yes you do it so good

Back