Anal Sex or No?

Anal is extremely sexy but it should only be done when the mood is rite and your very ready to go

i just posted this on another thread ...What is it with anal sex. my husband is not into it, but my lovers...thats all they want?..dont get me wrong i enjoy when I'm all heated and after a couple of drinks. but my new guy wants it all the time

Absolutely.
Never been with a BBC that didn't want to give it. :lips:
Question, if dick feel gud- in the mouth and pussy we all agree,..so you think the dick just up and turn tail all of sudden an NOT gonna make ur ass feel gud- or NOT gonna feel gud- in ur asshole???cum on ppl and ladies you can go up on Dick as well and let that DICK go get that ass NUTT....so yeah I'm pro anal*

I love a big thick black cock but no ass please. That hole is meant for one thing, to push out not take in. Just my opinion. Plus, if your ass equally accepts you might want to see your gyno. That's not normal.
what about a tongue? gotta believe you've tempted probably every single one who's ever been in range.

She’s not into anal, we have done it a handful of times but it’s very difficult for her and requires a really high comfort level. I would suspect that is no different with an even bigger dick and definitely not something to consider on the first time meeting, although I would be curious to see if a BBC can make it happen with her. That said I know we’ll definitely prefer that she takes the big dicks and their cum in her pussy!

She’s not into anal, we have done it a handful of times but it’s very difficult for her and requires a really high comfort level. I would suspect that is no different with an even bigger dick and definitely not something to consider on the first time meeting, although I would be curious to see if a BBC can make it happen with her. That said I know we’ll definitely prefer that she takes the big dicks and their cum in her pussy!
. Yes. Requires her to relax and submit. Anal orgasms are different for most women because there is more submission and surrender and her brain responds differently. Similiarly how some women have very strong orgasms from very aggressive sex. Alot to do with the "chase". And the "conquest " in womens sexually psychology

Back