Anal Sex or No?

i just posted this on another thread ...What is it with anal sex. my husband is not into it, but my lovers...thats all they want?..dont get me wrong i enjoy when I'm all heated and after a couple of drinks. but my new guy wants it all the time
Because most wives don't like anal they do not allow their husbands to do it. Therefore when a Black Bull take us anally they see it as a way of humiliating us

Last edited:
i just posted this on another thread ...What is it with anal sex. my husband is not into it, but my lovers...thats all they want?..dont get me wrong i enjoy when I'm all heated and after a couple of drinks. but my new guy wants it all the time
I have been told they all want what they don't get at home. After a few years of marriage most wives stop getting special for there man, the BJs stop and the back door is closed. So a girl who makes sure her hair is done, make-up perfect, smelling good, wearing something sexy, who loves tro go down and has an open back door will always be able to pay the rent :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Last edited:
I have been told they all want what they don't get at home. After a few years of marriage most wives stop getting special for there man, the BJs stop and the back door is closed. So a girl who makes sure her hair is done, make-up perfect, smelling good, wearing something sexy, who loves tro go down and has an open back door will always be able to play for fun and profit :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
Hon, I looked at your pictures and I must say you look quiet amazing. Do you have any pictures of you while you take your black bull anally?

When the proper care is taken leading up to it....penetration is not painful and the act very pleasurable for both participants

Back