Anal sex and your black bull

LIke most young couples, we tried anal a few times, and it didn't go well. So, we gave up on it. About ten years into our marriage, she had an affair with a black co-worker. I found out about them, but kept it to myself. After he moved to a different city, she asked me if I would fuck her ass one night when we were at a party. We got home, and she did an *******. She was in total control with the lubrication and telling me how to do it. he had obviously trained her for anal while they were together. After we got to the point where we discussed the affair, she told me about how he groomed and taught her...very hot.

For me anal makes sense only in vaginal + anal penetration. It intensifies the vaginal orgasm. Some women say they get anal orgasms. I don't know what that is. I do feel excited by anal penetration alone, but that's different. It makes me feel I'm doing something prohibited, being impaled, and under control by the man.

LIke most young couples, we tried anal a few times, and it didn't go well. So, we gave up on it. About ten years into our marriage, she had an affair with a black co-worker. I found out about them, but kept it to myself. After he moved to a different city, she asked me if I would fuck her ass one night when we were at a party. We got home, and she did an *******. She was in total control with the lubrication and telling me how to do it. he had obviously trained her for anal while they were together. After we got to the point where we discussed the affair, she told me about how he groomed and taught her...very hot.
Yep I discovered my wife had anal with her bull too

For me anal makes sense only in vaginal + anal penetration. It intensifies the vaginal orgasm. Some women say they get anal orgasms. I don't know what that is. I do feel excited by anal penetration alone, but that's different. It makes me feel I'm doing something prohibited, being impaled, and under control by the man.
I want some!!!

We had never done anal, to be honest it was not something either of us was interested in then we began linking up with BBC and we became friends with a local BBC who became regular for 4 years and we used to go out together every few months to a town about 30 mile away, have a ******* in a few bars/club then stay in hotel for the night. the second time we partied we was in the room, they were fucking whilst i watched and filmed she was on her back, legs spread vibrator buzzing away on the bed and he was fingering and eating her pussy, she was having intense orgasms and he moved up or so i thought to slip his cock in her i moved closer with the phone to catch the show and realised he was in her arse.

Like many couples, we tried anal intercourse on a couple occasions, and it didn't go well....she's very petite, so we stopped. About ten years into our marriage, my wife had her first affair with a young Mexican co-worker, and he introduced her to anal sex. She told me he was very insistent about going there and patiently trained her. She says she loves it, but won't do it with me...blames it on our initial clumsy attempts. I'm limited to oral and digital only. Never-the-less, she Is now giving it up to her current BF, and gets off on telling me about it. She seems particularly proud she can take all of his 8 inch cock. She's even considering a DP with him and one of his friends.

We are similar. She has never done anal and I've never been allowed near

We have our first group meet with 3 black men planned for January and via text they've been sussing out boundaries.

Bareback? Possibly. Ok, condoms then? Well I didnt say definitely....
Anal? I dont think so. Ok no anal. Well lets see how it goes....
DVP? Yes
DP? No. Ok, no problem. Well, never say never

I dn't think my little dick has been soft since and I've already been instructed to purchase poppers

So, think she is planning to have her anal cherry popped

We are similar. She has never done anal and I've never been allowed near

We have our first group meet with 3 black men planned for January and via text they've been sussing out boundaries.

Bareback? Possibly. Ok, condoms then? Well I didnt say definitely....
Anal? I dont think so. Ok no anal. Well lets see how it goes....
DVP? Yes
DP? No. Ok, no problem. Well, never say never

I dn't think my little dick has been soft since and I've already been instructed to purchase poppers

So, think she is planning to have her anal cherry popped
Bareback possible, Never known black guys use condoms.
Anal? I dont think so. Ok no anal. Well lets see how it goes.... She will definitely have Anal done on her!
DVP? Yes definitely yes!
DP No DVP? definitely yes! and buy water based lubricant gel

Last edited:
Back