Anal sex and your black bull

There are bulls of a certain quality and experience and their primary goal is the fulfillment of fantasies and satisfaction way beyond expectations of the ladies and the couple's of the lifestyle.

In the lifestyle the bull is the one that is supposed to bring out the full black cock slut potential of a hotwife to show her hubby what a hell of a sex goddess he's been sitting on all these years. Through seduction, smooth sensuality, and high octane pipe laying a high quality bull will take that hotwife to new levels breaking her sexual records for: Fastest orgasm, biggest orgasm, amount of multiple orgasms, and orgasms in positions she's never had orgams in before. A high quality bull will also take her beyond her peak to new territories like squirting and anal. A high quality bull will perform so well conquering a hotwifes holes so well that she will make an offering of her ass to the bull out appreciation and the desire for the bull to pleasure that hole just as he did the others. The end result of giving that ass to the bull is that you will fall in love with having a big black cock up your ass!

This is why alot of times after I have conquered all the holes of a hotwife and she is riding my bbc and cumming like crazy hubby will seize the opportunity to climb on and take her ass in a DP spontaneously while she is full of what I call "the adrenaline of ecstacy"! LOL.

You should see the look on their faces as hubby sticks his cock in their ass unsuspectingly and then they just let it go because they are feeling so good. I of course do my part to make out with them and distract them so that hubby can totally have fun and get to know that ass that he doesn't get to fuck.

A good high quality bull is going to open up and draw out all the slutty potential of your hotwife so that she will be a better lover to you as well!

While we were dating, she was into anal play-A LOT. I carried lube or lotion in my car in order to finger her ass in my car, in parks, in the movie theater, etc. It never progressed to fucking. One day it stopped. My guess is someone tried fucking her butt and it was not good and turned her off to the idea. Now it’s been off limits beside eating her ass-which she loves. If she were to take the plunge and start fucking others-I would be very ok with her giving up her anal Cherry and hopefully start loving anal play again.

We’ve had anal. She enjoys anal stimulation (toys, fingers…), but we don’t have anal sex often. BUT, when confronted by two cocks, she gets even more turned on. She wants to feel completely filled up. She generally asked me to warm up her ass (w lube and sex) while she rides her bull for some fun DP. I’m thick, but her bulls are thicker! It doesn’t take long for her to request we switch. She climbs onto me and I watch her brace as her bull takes charge and thrust deeply.

Attachments

• 2B61B651-AE53-4614-91A6-63601525B13C.jpeg
    2B61B651-AE53-4614-91A6-63601525B13C.jpeg
    915.1 KB · Views: 79
  • 78AC09FB-CB08-4108-9FAA-91A9CDCB5C80.jpeg
    78AC09FB-CB08-4108-9FAA-91A9CDCB5C80.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 86
While I'm fucking my slut hotwife, she immediately gets off when I finger fuck.her ass and tell her that's she's getting fucked in her tight little white ass by a big black15" Mandingo cock. It's an immediate turn on for this filthy white trash whore.

I don’t know if anyone in the same situation I was in my wife and never like anal sex with me until she got introduced to BBC Are the majority of black males she had sex with love anal sex And now she just can’t do without it
Josie hated it for a very long time. She tried it twice and didn't like it at all. Two months ago she tried again and suddenly absolutely loved it. She can't explain why her preference changed. Since then she's been getting it in the ass every time she plays.

Back