An argument..

We had an argument and sex came up and she complained that she dosen’t always get to finish and said her past partners atleast made the effort.

A few days have passed and we was messing around in bed and I was really turned on and talking about the black guy she fucked and I jokingly said we should let him ruin you in a hotel room. She called me a ‘Fucking Cuck’ for the first time and didn’t say no and said the idea would be really hot. She let me then masturbate and cum next to her.

We had an argument and sex came up and she complained that she dosen’t always get to finish and said her past partners atleast made the effort.

A few days have passed and we was messing around in bed and I was really turned on and talking about the black guy she fucked and I jokingly said we should let him ruin you in a hotel room. She called me a ‘Fucking Cuck’ for the first time and didn’t say no and said the idea would be really hot. She let me then masturbate and cum next to her.
If this is for real Id say you are close to living a pussy free existence! Good luck 😊

Back