American white girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone I, I'm from Europe and I wanna ask you if "only-white" girls still exist in America, are modern white girls all getting blacked at least once to try BBC or there are still traditional or racist girls in 2020? I know many girls feel ashamed to tell they have fucked black guys... Why?! :qos::balanced::blackheart:
I have a few friends that won't sleep with anyone but white men. It's just their preference

Its not racist if you choose p
Hi everyone I, I'm from Europe and I wanna ask you if "only-white" girls still exist in America, are modern white girls all getting blacked at least once to try BBC or there are still traditional or racist girls in 2020? I know many girls feel ashamed to tell they have fucked black guys... Why?! :qos::balanced::blackheart:
Its not racists to be with a partner that is of your ethnicity

I have assisted many white wives in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back