Black King in Maryland looking for White girls in Maryland to fuck.

I’m a Black King in Maryland that need my BBC worshipped. Single White girls in Maryland looking for BBC contact my number 757-679-4973. Hmu if u are 100% serious I’m down to meet and fuck. Need a nasty freaky White bitch.💦💯

Attachments

• trim_8D346CCF-5828-4F1B-B34F-5C306DDBB47D.mp4
    28.5 MB
  • IMG_4289.mov
    28.8 MB
My wife always tells about her lover from Baltimore. She was a senior in high school. She had been having sex with a black guy who was 30 something yrs.old. The first time she had sex was with this man when she was 14. He had a sexual relationship with my wife all through her high school years in Long Island NY and a lot of her girlfriends knew of their affair. My ******* in law died in a car wreck when she was 14 and I guess in a way she was looking for a daddy figure. I don’t know but he controlled her in her teen years. My wife told me she use to sneak out of her room at night and he would pick her up and take her to his apartment. He had her like a trophy girl there in front of his friends a pretty teen age white girl. Yes she told me she’d serve drinks topless when they played cards. He didn’t share her he kept her for himself . When she graduated he took her to Baltimore his home town that summer. Her mom freaked out when she left with him that summer. In Baltimore she stayed with his sister and her lover would stay with a black women who was his wife.lol His sister was in her late 20’s and she kind of looked after my wife in a way. Her lover would come by and fuck her but he also just brought different black men there and well he would give my future wife to these guys. So my wife would fuck a different guy every night a lot of Baltimore’s black men fucked my wife that summer. When I was told about this I thought that he was selling my wife’s pussy and I guess the sister was involved too the way my wife told me , the sister introduced her to men too. So my wife had a lot of black dick fucking her that summer and she went back home to Long Island towards the end of the summer and she started college that fall and that’s when I met her but me she just dominated me , oh I fucked her just a few times she just took charge of me from the start and I was wearing her collar in a short time and she liked having me loyal to her and she was free to fuck who ever she wanted and that was how our femdom bbc marriage started. It lasted that way for over 10 years and then she started dating a guy who we ended up living with ,they were a couple and I was their slave. It involved a lot of whipping and humiliation he took part in it and it made them so horny they’d dominate me and go and have marathon fucking sessions I was clean up slave. I really liked this way of life and it went in for 18 months. Then he decided I was out and my wife left me for him. I was devastated, in a chance meeting I ran into a black man that was fucking my wife at one time and well he knew I was a sub slave and he dominated me for 2 years. Then my sister who knew about my lifestyle and well she enjoyed my submission to my wife and my new black master. My sister brought my wife back to me and so I’m back as a slave husband and my master still uses me when he wants and my mistress and master started having sex again and I’m their slave. That’s my wife’s fun time in Baltimore. She still tells my how much fun it was being a teenage bbc whore.

Back