Am I too old for HEDO?

CuckCpl4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
We are down to deciding on a spring vacation to HEDO or New Orleans. I really want to go to HEDO because we went 10 years ago and there was a lot of black men readily available....especially dark black men and I love the contrast. However I am now in my mid 50's and not so sure I will be as "in demand" and maybe ignored. Does anyone have experience when you are more mature....but still very horny.date night.jpggetting ready.JPGIMG_0315(Edited).jpgtied and filled.jpgwindow 1.jpg

We are down to deciding on a spring vacation to HEDO or New Orleans. I really want to go to HEDO because we went 10 years ago and there was a lot of black men readily available....especially dark black men and I love the contrast. However I am now in my mid 50's and not so sure I will be as "in demand" and maybe ignored. Does anyone have experience when you are more mature....but still very horny.View attachment 2408811View attachment 2408812View attachment 2408817View attachment 2408819View attachment 2408820
Your body still looks so fuckable I'm in the Caribbean Trinidad to be exact I'll love to meet up with you...

We are down to deciding on a spring vacation to HEDO or New Orleans. I really want to go to HEDO because we went 10 years ago and there was a lot of black men readily available....especially dark black men and I love the contrast. However I am now in my mid 50's and not so sure I will be as "in demand" and maybe ignored. Does anyone have experience when you are more mature....but still very horny.View attachment 2408811View attachment 2408812View attachment 2408817View attachment 2408819View attachment 2408820
Come to WA where you'll be in high demand for me

We are going to Hedo, the end of April. It's our 28th time there. Hedo attracts a mature party crowd. You will fit right in. As far as guys, I'm not sure if there staff is still playing around. The new owners maybe a little more restrictive? There are usually good in the hot tub at night.

It kind of depends on your expectations. I had one female friend who was probably close to 70 who went to Hedo with a boyfriend. She had a goal of fucking 3 guys every day she was there. She was seriously not happy, because on 2 days she only had 2 guys!

We are beautiful and sexy woman! GO!GO!GO!

You would Definitely be (and ARE) on my radar sexy!!

Back