Am I built for BBC?

My boyfriend and I love each other but he's only got a four inch thick cock... I started feeling curious about bbc when I was standing at the back of the metro and I saw a tall black man in sweats and a hoodie... he made eye contact with me but was also pulling out his cock. The size of it was huge ... I feel like I should have been disgusted and I didn't do anything but turn around but I kept thinking about it... It was so thick and long he kept swinging it... It was at least 10 or 11 inches.... Please tell me what u think of me. Boyfriend took these pics and I'm a bit shy .. But tell me if I am built for BBC pretty please :)

Hi you interested in a house mate,ill clean n serve as ur sissy boi,,wear mini shorts zippers so my cock cage n lead hanging out and my clean n shaved ass lips oiled butt plugged,love to serve ur mates drinks stand over me watch me dribbling oil over ur cock hangs off ur weight bench,wrestling deep as i crawl back on you gapped ,show ur mates your held hostage,

Attachments

• wpid-tumblr_mpxw03w6Bq1s5z5juo1_500.jpg
    wpid-tumblr_mpxw03w6Bq1s5z5juo1_500.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 116
My boyfriend and I love each other but he's only got a four inch thick cock... I started feeling curious about bbc when I was standing at the back of the metro and I saw a tall black man in sweats and a hoodie... he made eye contact with me but was also pulling out his cock. The size of it was huge ... I feel like I should have been disgusted and I didn't do anything but turn around but I kept thinking about it... It was so thick and long he kept swinging it... It was at least 10 or 11 inches.... Please tell me what u think of me. Boyfriend took these pics and I'm a bit shy .. But tell me if I am built for BBC pretty please :)
Your GF is as good as gone dude, might as well embrace it and setup a real cock for her. You need to support her

All the attributes are there

You’re ready

Yes u r meant for bbcs only

Back