AM I ASKING TOO MUCH?

Over time I have found that I enjoy all kinds of sex, eating pussy or sucking cock or fucking is all good and even a bit of anal can be fun. pleasing myself and others is always a blast. wish I could start all over and do even more

I want my wife, nude, in our bed. The room is dimly lit. A large black man stands at the edge of the bed. He is also naked. He is very fit, strong and muscular. His cock is huge, much bigger than mine. I want to watch as my wife reaches out and takes hold of it and slowly strokes it. I want to watch them kiss as she does this. Her lipstick stays on his lips. The scent of her perfume stays on his skin. I want her to look at me as she takes his cock in his mouth and begins to suck it. I want him to play with her wet cunt and excite her. I want her to tell me how much larger he is than I am and how good he is going to feel deep inside her. I want to watch as they fuck. I want to hear her scream for more and cum over and over. I want him to cum inside her pussy after a long, erotic fuck. I want to lick them both clean when they are done. Am I asking too much?

View attachment 750310

Your wife getting fucked by a black man? No! Licking them both clean? That's for them to decide...

I want my wife, nude, in our bed. The room is dimly lit. A large black man stands at the edge of the bed. He is also naked. He is very fit, strong and muscular. His cock is huge, much bigger than mine. I want to watch as my wife reaches out and takes hold of it and slowly strokes it. I want to watch them kiss as she does this. Her lipstick stays on his lips. The scent of her perfume stays on his skin. I want her to look at me as she takes his cock in his mouth and begins to suck it. I want him to play with her wet cunt and excite her. I want her to tell me how much larger he is than I am and how good he is going to feel deep inside her. I want to watch as they fuck. I want to hear her scream for more and cum over and over. I want him to cum inside her pussy after a long, erotic fuck. I want to lick them both clean when they are done. Am I asking too much?

View attachment 750310
this is most cucks dream scenario.

not sure what most cucks dream I am talking to a guy who has been cucked and he is not happy about it but his wife keeeps cucking him, if he was smart he would go along for the ride and have some fun

Back