Always been cuckolded

LilBiFag

Male
From
MD, US
I've successfully been with one other girl than my wife. I was in my late 20s with my tiny white penis. I tried with a few other girls but got told no after they saw how small I was. I was friends with a girl and she gave me pity fucks she even called it that. I did get to eat her a lot. She was a slut for big cocks she would come over after fucking them and have me eat her. She let me have her dirty panties but I had to buy her nice new ones. She watched me be totally submissive to guys fucking me. I would even do laundry for 3 guys and her. I have very low testosterone can't get hard at all now back then I would go limp a lot.

I've successfully been with one other girl than my wife. I was in my late 20s with my tiny white penis. I tried with a few other girls but got told no after they saw how small I was. I was friends with a girl and she gave me pity fucks she even called it that. I did get to eat her a lot. She was a slut for big cocks she would come over after fucking them and have me eat her. She let me have her dirty panties but I had to buy her nice new ones. She watched me be totally submissive to guys fucking me. I would even do laundry for 3 guys and her. I have very low testosterone can't get hard at all now back then I would go limp a lot.
As long as you and your wife happy then who cares of your hormone levels or dick size.. No one needs excuses to get wife sleep with other men.. You do this because you enjoy it. That's it

Back