All I think about is my wife with BBC

hotcalicpl

Couple
Gold Member
From
CA, US
It's uncontrollable, the thought of my wife standing with 2 black studs, one in front of her and one behind her slowly kissing her neck as their hands explore her ass and breasts.....listening to her breathing turn to slight panting as her skirt is lifted and breasts exposed and the moment she lets go and her hand slides down to rub their cocks in their shorts....it at that time she will become addicted to bbc once she feels the strength.....

It's uncontrollable, the thought of my wife standing with 2 black studs, one in front of her and one behind her slowly kissing her neck as their hands explore her ass and breasts.....listening to her breathing turn to slight panting as her skirt is lifted and breasts exposed and the moment she lets go and her hand slides down to rub their cocks in their shorts....it at that time she will become addicted to bbc once she feels the strength.....

tumblr_onmr1xryJK1valtyqo1_500.gif

You ain't felt nothing yet. Just wait until that first time that you watch on your knees from the side of the bed as you watch a huge hung black buck dip his cock in deep, your wife writhing in orgasmic ******* as her delicate white pussy is filled with powerful black cock. Watching as those two sweaty, dangling black nuts squeeze up into his hips as he hollers so loudly it shakes your spine, imaging the relentless streams of cum he's pumping into her warm little white body, making her his personal sperm bank - and giving her the biggest deposit of her life.

It's those moments when you know: she may be your wife... But she's a black man's bitch. And you fucking LOVE IT.

You ain't felt nothing yet. Just wait until that first time that you watch on your knees from the side of the bed as you watch a huge hung black buck dip his cock in deep, your wife writhing in orgasmic ******* as her delicate white pussy is filled with powerful black cock. Watching as those two sweaty, dangling black nuts squeeze up into his hips as he hollers so loudly it shakes your spine, imaging the relentless streams of cum he's pumping into her warm little white body, making her his personal sperm bank - and giving her the biggest deposit of her life.

It's those moments when you know: she may be your wife... But she's a black man's bitch. And you fucking LOVE IT.
Perfectly put, just got get over there and start cleaning her out

mmmmm

I am always thinking of my wife with black men. In fact, I always think of just about any white women I know with black men. Family, friends, co-workers. Even women on TV. I like to imagine them all on all fours with black cock in each end.

Back