All I think about is my wife with BBC

You ain't felt nothing yet. Just wait until that first time that you watch on your knees from the side of the bed as you watch a huge hung black buck dip his cock in deep, your wife writhing in orgasmic ******* as her delicate white pussy is filled with powerful black cock. Watching as those two sweaty, dangling black nuts squeeze up into his hips as he hollers so loudly it shakes your spine, imaging the relentless streams of cum he's pumping into her warm little white body, making her his personal sperm bank - and giving her the biggest deposit of her life.

It's those moments when you know: she may be your wife... But she's a black man's bitch. And you fucking LOVE IT.
ALL I CAN SAY IT THAT SO TRUE

You ain't felt nothing yet. Just wait until that first time that you watch on your knees from the side of the bed as you watch a huge hung black buck dip his cock in deep, your wife writhing in orgasmic ******* as her delicate white pussy is filled with powerful black cock. Watching as those two sweaty, dangling black nuts squeeze up into his hips as he hollers so loudly it shakes your spine, imaging the relentless streams of cum he's pumping into her warm little white body, making her his personal sperm bank - and giving her the biggest deposit of her life.

It's those moments when you know: she may be your wife... But she's a black man's bitch. And you fucking LOVE IT.
I like this as well. That makes me a cuck? I am not gay or like contact, just seeing her in extacy. Is that making me classified as a cuck? I am pretty much homophobic. :/

Our 1st time, we met Dee at Applebee’s. We were walking in when Dee drove by and Sherri went to window and talked, Dee drove away. Sherri came back and said we’re going to his house. Dee had just moved his car and was waiting for us to get behind him. Got to his place and get her relaxed and feeling horny(this was her 1st black man) we were just getting relaxed and naked when I thought to ask Dee if he knew another guy? He did, Mm and Mm was a short stalky boxer and Mm had a cock that would knock you out if he started wagging it around. Doubled penetration and her 1st of what ended to be a long friendship. Actually we partied with both of them a few times each. Just not together. Dee did come over one night with a couple white guys and along with a couple of my friends ended up with her fucking 5 guys that evening and 2 more over early morning she fucked 7 of us

Back