Age Restriction on ADULT sites

you don't enjoy sex at such a young age you FUCK that is NOT ENJOYING SEX it's a means to an end

Speak for yourself, please. I recall enjoying sex for as far back as I have been enjoying it, starting with the excitement of my first discoveries with the girl next door when we were both seven years old, right up to last night when my delicious Wife rocked my 61 year old world! :dance:

besides everyone knows MATURE WOMEN are better in bed then young girls any day ;-)

Each has their own virtues, but overall and especially at my age, I do prefer all that a mature woman has to offer. ;)

That's because when we get that old we know we need to take our time and make our one shot last all night instead of being able to get off in five minutes and then be ready to do it again five more after that! :bounce:

I too, am at the age where it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night. ;)

I would rather have a MAN who took his time to enjoy sour sexual experience then a rabbit fuck for 5min! I am 43 and can go for HOURS still with multiple men too, def not past my prime nor desire a young BOY in my bed that thinks FAST HARD sex is GOOD sex lol

Speak for yourself, please. I recall enjoying sex for as far back as I have been enjoying it, starting with the excitement of my first discoveries with the girl next door when we were both seven years old, right up to last night when my delicious Wife rocked my 61 year old world! :dance:

are you honestly going to TRY to say at age 21 it was the SAME as it is now? come on at that age you had no idea what TAKING CARE of a woman's body meant you wanted to FUCK !!!! not saying young people can't FUCK but truly they have no clue how to truly have incredible sex! i do remember from 21-24 going thru a wild fun sex time but it was just that SEX nothing that was near as good as what i get today and am able to do today

true

Each has their own virtu
I would rather have a MAN who took his time to enjoy sour sexual experience then a rabbit fuck for 5min! I am 43 and can go for HOURS still with multiple men too, def not past my prime nor desire a young BOY in my bed that thinks FAST HARD sex is GOOD sex lol
your talking to someone who doesnt get it....
es, but overall and especially at my age, I do prefer all that a mature woman has to offer. ;)[/quo

are you honestly going to TRY to say at age 21 it was the SAME as it is now? come on at that age you had no idea what TAKING CARE of a woman's body meant you wanted to FUCK !!!! not saying young people can't FUCK but truly they have no clue how to truly have incredible sex! i do remember from 21-24 going thru a wild fun sex time but it was just that SEX nothing that was near as good as what i get today and am able to do today

Not "trying", I am saying that before the time I was 21, I was already well versed in virtually all aspects of sexuality including oral and anal intercourse, tantra, various styles of massage, BDSM, most fetish practices and lots of medical/biological/physiological/psychological knowledge of what, why and how. I had been sneaking into BDSM and swingers clubs in N.Y. when I was 17. I read voraciously anything I could get my hands on that was in anyway related to sexual pleasure. My girlfriends were very satisfied sexually. :)

Unfortunately, I didn't learn to apply myself to the more emotional aspects of my relationships to the same degree until I was first cuckolded, which occurred in my early twenties.
So while I was quite adept at providing incredible sexual experiences for my girlfriends and knew how to take care of most of their body, the one area that I was woefully inadequate was in how to take care of their hearts. :(
In fact, that was usually the reason that my relationships ended. Once the initial passion ebbed, the girls would begin to feel that all we really had going for us as a couple was great sex.

While I didn't feel that way then, I have to admit a debt of gratitude to the man that made me a cuckold.

Not "trying", I am saying that before the time I was 21, I was already well versed in virtually all aspects of sexuality including oral and anal intercourse, tantra, various styles of massage, BDSM, most fetish practices and lots of medical/biological/physiological/psychological knowledge of what, why and how. I had been sneaking into BDSM and swingers clubs in N.Y. when I was 17. I read voraciously anything I could get my hands on that was in anyway related to sexual pleasure. My girlfriends were very satisfied sexually. :)

Unfortunately, I didn't learn to apply myself to the more emotional aspects of my relationships to the same degree until I was first cuckolded, which occurred in my early twenties.
So while I was quite adept at providing incredible sexual experiences for my girlfriends and knew how to take care of most of their body, the one area that I was woefully inadequate was in how to take care of their hearts. :(
In fact, that was usually the reason that my relationships ended. Once the initial passion ebbed, the girls would begin to feel that all we really had going for us as a couple was great sex.

While I didn't feel that way then, I have to admit a debt of gratitude to the man that made me a cuckold.
I have to empathize with this, great sex in a relationship is wonderful but with out the loving emotional bond, it just becomes sex and while that is a turn on with a new partner it alone doesn't make for a long lasting relationship. I suppose its what ever each individual wants out of life, just to be a slut and sleep around or form a lasting relationship. I believe that in the end, even the slut will become board eventually.

I am 19 years old and I am a current college student. I obtained a 4.0 gpa for the spring semester last year so my cumulative gpa stands at 3.7. Fellatio Master I respect your opinion 100%, not to mention you are A FELLATIO MASTER ;) but I have to disagree with you because just because us young people look into sex does not mean we do not have goals set out for our lives. I am a young man who tries hard in everything I do including school and you had to be taught some things when you were first starting your sex life you may not like to do that, but some women do. By the way I wish you would teach me some stuff LOL :) I have seen you on AFF as Miss ******* I actually think I am actually your friend on there and words cant explain how bad I would love to have one night with you :D {NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR YOU FELLATIO MASTER!}

I have to empathize with this, great sex in a relationship is wonderful but with out the loving emotional bond, it just becomes sex and while that is a turn on with a new partner it alone doesn't make for a long lasting relationship. I suppose its what ever each individual wants out of life, just to be a slut and sleep around or form a lasting relationship. I believe that in the end, even the slut will become board eventually.

Yes, exactly and this is why for many being in a swinger, hot wife or cuckold relationship works. They can have a strong emotional relationship that is also great sexually or at least moderately at home with their spouse and supplement it with an exciting sex life outside their marriage, but with their spouse's consent and in some cases, their participation as well.

Of course, it would be great if one could have it all with just their mate, but having a mate that is happy to enable you to have it all is the next best thing! :)

you don't enjoy sex at such a young age you FUCK that is NOT ENJOYING SEX it's a means to an end besides everyone knows MATURE WOMEN are better in bed then young girls any day ;-)
This is why I have been looking for older women to make love too so they maybe could teach me then I could pas my loving on to other older women I love gaining knowledge about anything if older women can help me get better at sex then I want older women :)

I agree, no one that is 25 and older should be allowed on this site, it should be for people 24 and younger as they are the only ones young enough to truly enjoy sex.
All these wrinkled up old people making believe they can still get stiffies and fuck like they were teenagers are disgusting!
I beg to differ, I am male age 60 and I could introduce you to several woman that I am currently fucking that are well satisfied. Sex should be for anyone of legal age that want to have sex. An older partner is going to be more cognizant of the needs of his/her partners and a lot more aware of STD's and preventing the spread of them

OK! It seems my attempt at humor was missed. :cry:

The OP posted: Personally I think these type sites should have a 25 and OLDER age restriction.

In humor, I chose to turn it around and interpret that as meaning no one 25 and older should be on this site instead of the intended younger than 25.
Hell, I'm 61 and just as wrinkled as anyone, if not more so! :bounce:

The OP posted: Personally I think these type sites should have a 25 and OLDER age restriction.

In humor, I chose to turn it around and interpret that as meaning no one 25 and older should be on this site instead of the intended younger than 25.
And I would hope you are still fucking regularly

Your humor was missed but is now appreciated, I am probably a bit sensitive about people perceiving older people as being non sexual. Then I find out you are a bit older than me.

Personally I think these type sites should have a 25 and OLDER age restriction.

At 18-24 you should have more important things in life to be concerned about then finding a BBC to fuck! ijs 18yrs old and on a site asking for SEX what about College, a Career or a LIFE for that matter?

If for nothing else EXPERIENCE comes with AGE and I want someone who knows what they are doing in my bed not someone I have to instruct all the way ;-)

So....

1. A young person can sign up for the military, go to war, main, and *******. Age 18 (17 with parents signature).

2. A young person can be sent to adult jail, prison, and receive the death penalty for a crime. Age 18 (sometimes younger, depending on offense).

3. But....a young person should NOT be able to enter a sex site until Age 25???? ******* start having full on sex at 15 and 16yrs old!

Obviously, I think your 'Age 25 Requirement' is inconsistent with the world that we live in.

Back