Age Restriction on ADULT sites

The only protection we need is full disclosure. Stupidity is necessary to thin the herd.

Freedom in itself is not dangerous. Freedom utilized without knowledge may be, and knowledge ignored most certainly is.
Eating 3 candy bars not knowing they are bad for you or knowing that they are bad and eating them anyway is dangerous.

Knowing you can eat 3 candy bars if you wished and exercising the freedom not to because you are aware that they are bad for you, is not dangerous at all.
Agreed. Just my attempt at humor.

The only protection we need is full disclosure. Stupidity is necessary to thin the herd.

Freedom in itself is not dangerous. Freedom utilized without knowledge may be, and knowledge ignored most certainly is.
Eating 3 candy bars not knowing they are bad for you or knowing that they are bad and eating them anyway is dangerous.

Knowing you can eat 3 candy bars if you wished and exercising the freedom not to because you are aware that they are bad for you, is not dangerous at all.
I can't really believe there is anyone out there that is more concerned about me than I am. willsru is absolutely right. Full disclosure and some common sense rules can eliminate most of the danger. I would rather be confident that my partner is clean than assume that a condom is going to protect me. In our group new women must be approved by the women, any new men by the men in the group. All of us realize that we have a good deal and most of us are over 40. I think maturity plays an important roll for us. I am just not interested in getting a stray fuck from an unknown pussy. I have all the willing pussy that I can handle and I don't have to worry about disease. Going outside the group by anyone is frowned upon. Bar hopping and clubbing have way too much risk for this old man especially when I have all the pussy I need or desire readily available

Personally I think these type sites should have a 25 and OLDER age restriction.

At 18-24 you should have more important things in life to be concerned about then finding a BBC to fuck! ijs 18yrs old and on a site asking for SEX what about College, a Career or a LIFE for that matter?

If for nothing else EXPERIENCE comes with AGE and I want someone who knows what they are doing in my bed not someone I have to instruct all the way ;-)
As you say that, there are plenty of bbc-hungry 19-23yo UT undergrads here, so I'm not sure what the problem is :confused::confused::confused: - personally I think women should get BBC as young as possible in life! It is my mission to fulfill these young ladies' desires an start them down the dark path before life leads them astray and away from the richness that is Black cock :)

you don't enjoy sex at such a young age you FUCK that is NOT ENJOYING SEX it's a means to an end besides everyone knows MATURE WOMEN are better in bed then young girls any day ;-)
Speak for yourself. I've been enjoying sex and have had great sexual partners since I was 19 - WELL BEFORE the internet was a place to discuss having sex lol - And conversely, I've met older women who were terrible in the sack. So age is not held in regard as a standard for performance. It has all to do with the individual. Some of my best lovers were younger women (19-24) as well as older women (45+). What I HAVE learned in life is that sexuality is all about open-mindedness and self-awakening.
People have their sexual awakenings at different points in their life.

I knew a 20yo girl who was extremely sexual and very exploring and creative... (having flashbacks lol)
and I met an older woman (48) who was like a deer in headlights, having very little sexual experience outside of the man she was tied to for decades at a time.

so age is not the end-all, be-all answer.
;)

Personally I think these type sites should have a 25 and OLDER age restriction.

At 18-24 you should have more important things in life to be concerned about then finding a BBC to fuck! ijs 18yrs old and on a site asking for SEX what about College, a Career or a LIFE for that matter?

If for nothing else EXPERIENCE comes with AGE and I want someone who knows what they are doing in my bed not someone I have to instruct all the way ;-)
If you are going to treat young adults like children,the we need not send them to war,are to adult prison,just saying.....

Back