Age Restriction on ADULT sites

I am 60 y.o. All things being equal I prefer my partners in bed to be at least 35 or 40 y.o. A mature woman understands sex and sexuality. She isn't as likely to be intimidated by what I am going to stick in her. She knows what she wants and is capable of giving and receiving immense amounts of pleasure. The younger woman may be enthusiastic but lacks the experience. Plus I don't need to fuck some young thing to get tight pussy, pretty much all pussy is tight for me.I start fucking one of my lovers when she was 19, she is now 27 or 28 and her mom is still better in bed. No, I have never had sex with both of them together or with the other one present.

I am 60 y.o. All things being equal I prefer my partners in bed to be at least 35 or 40 y.o. A mature woman understands sex and sexuality. She isn't as likely to be intimidated by what I am going to stick in her. She knows what she wants and is capable of giving and receiving immense amounts of pleasure. The younger woman may be enthusiastic but lacks the experience. Plus I don't need to fuck some young thing to get tight pussy, pretty much all pussy is tight for me.I start fucking one of my lovers when she was 19, she is now 27 or 28 and her mom is still better in bed. No, I have never had sex with both of them together or with the other one present.

AMEN say that again!!!!!
thanks for your comment

Seeing images of adult humans having sex if you're under Age 25 = Poison???

Whatever....

oh i see you are ONE OF THOSE TYPE...........CTFU there is always at least ONE

some of these under 25 is like watching poison slowly pouring out of a bottle the BORING SEX and LACK OF EXPERIENCE or PASSION in their videos is POISON to THE EYES !!! would be more interesting to watch SNAILS MATE then some these YOUNG FOLK FUCK

.... some of these under 25 is like watching poison slowly pouring out of a bottle the BORING SEX and LACK OF EXPERIENCE or PASSION in their videos is POISON to THE EYES !!! would be more interesting to watch SNAILS MATE then some these YOUNG FOLK FUCK

And the same can be said about a lot of older folk as well, just as there are a lot of younger people that do know what they are doing.
A forty two year old that was a virgin when she married at 18 and never had anyone but her unimaginative, once a week roll on- roll off husband certainly isn't going to be more talented than a twenty year old that has been doing every dick she could get in her cunt, mouth or as since she turned 15. Even if they are equally passionate.

So instead of just drawing a line in the sand and claiming one is better than the other based solely on age, why not see if you can figure out a way to determine it by experience, knowledge and passion.
Besides, it's all what works best for the individual. Some are gonna like a young, just bottled wine no matter what and others will be happier with a well aged vintage. The thing is, they are all good when paired with the proper dish. :)

just because someone made the bottle of poison doesn't mean it's OK to ******* it............
Hi Fellatio Master (or Mistress). I'm getting older, day by day. I'm 40 soon and I hate the thought of being 40. I think to myself there are all these young nubile men and women, (because even under 25, that is what they are), who is going to fancy a 40 year old woman, past her best. Is this perhaps why you want to ban youth? These are young people, with rights. I am not American, but isn't it written in to your country's constitution, the freedom to pursue happiness?

I have to empathize with this, great sex in a relationship is wonderful but with out the loving emotional bond, it just becomes sex and while that is a turn on with a new partner it alone doesn't make for a long lasting relationship. I suppose its what ever each individual wants out of life, just to be a slut and sleep around or form a lasting relationship. I believe that in the end, even the slut will become board eventually.

I have to wonder about this Carol. My ex-wife professed the same principle and decided she was 'in love' with her African lover, and (may have been), but he was not in love with her.

But setting that aside it is the cultural norm among many in Africa to share their sexual partners. Wives often are ‘expected’ to sleep with unmarried brothers/uncles etc. The local newspapers occasionally covered domestic upsets when a wife refused, one story getting to the front page of ‘The Nation; when the wife’s refusal led to household fist fight that embroiled the whole ‘township’ street in a brawl.

Sharing white conquests was ‘even more normal’ as it was a clear demonstration of male prowess/status/wealth’ to share a white woman with friends and family.

My wife regarded this as outrageous- ‘why would a man who loved me want me to sleep with others’ was her initial attitude and one she struggled to break out of ‘I love him, not his friends.’

Subsequently she resisted being shared and refused for several months. When she did give in I knew and she knew it was going to happen that. Her lover had told her ‘sleep with my friends or you will never see me again’ and she had agreed.

She came home that night looking very bright eyed, (I did wonder if she had been *******). She was grinning wildly and very happy. She had been fucked by four men including her lover, and told me ‘it had been the most sexually exciting night of her life’, and ‘I never thought I could have an orgasm with men I don’t even like but I did.’

From that night on my wife was on call for all 4 men whenever they wanted her, and her attitude that sex could only be good with a man you love went out the window. The biggest consequence was in our last months in Harare when she had finally broke with her lover

Hi Fellatio Master (or Mistress). I'm getting older, day by day. I'm 40 soon and I hate the thought of being 40. I think to myself there are all these young nubile men and women, (because even under 25, that is what they are), who is going to fancy a 40 year old woman, past her best. Is this perhaps why you want to ban youth? These are young people, with rights. I am not American, but isn't it written in to your country's constitution, the freedom to pursue happiness?

I think I have EXPLAINED MYSELF very CLEARLY as to why I think UNDER 25 is NOT MATURE ENOUGH for this lifestyle.......hell look at all the OVER 25 IMMATURE PEOPLE posting on this !!! so if you are STILL confused as to my reasons then may I suggest you READ my responses again, there is no point in me writing them AGAIN & AGAIN just because you CANNOT COMPREHEND what I wrote ;-)

Please don't lose your temper, I fully comprehend what you have said. I'm just putting my point of view, to which I have a perfect right, as do you to make your argument. It's called debate and shouldnt bring on temper and shouting.

Please don't lose your temper, I fully comprehend what you have said. I'm just putting my point of view, to which I have a perfect right, as do you to make your argument. It's called debate and shouldnt bring on temper and shouting.

actually what you did was try to change my answer by continuing to ask me questions after I had already given my reason. demonstrating that you 1. don't accept my answer and 2. are trying to get a different answer or 3. just don't COMPREHEND the answer........................

A debate by definition is when two opposing sides discuss and demonstrate why their side is the right one, This is a topic on a forum board NOT A DEBATE (like a blog if you will) so again sorry for your misunderstanding on what this actually is!

have a good day, i don't have time to be BOTHERED BY your questions just because you don't accept my answer
Carol Michaels

You are concerned about turning 40? I am 60 and I still have more sex than most people half my age. Age brings maturity for most people. I know when I am having sex I will enjoy myself so I really don't have to think about my pleasure I know it will come. I can focus on my partner, I find it a tremendous turn on to bring a woman to the brink of an orgasm and hold her there for a time and then carry her over the top. If she is experienced she can do the same for me. Good sex takes time and patience. If you compare your bedroom knowledge that you have now to what you knew when you were 19 or 20 I am sure that now you know a lot more about what brings your partner pleasure and how you can use that knowledge to enhance your own pleasure. You can't become a connoisseur of fine wine by chugging 100 bottles of wine, you have learn to savor the wine, and appreciate the individually of each. Sex is no different. Quality does not equal quantity. As much as some may disagree I don't believe any person under 25 can match the quality of sex that a person over 35 can do. Of course some people by the time they are my age are slowing down a bit, but I have always tried to stay in practice.

UNSAFE SEX could be poison !!!

considering how many BLACK MEN still fuck EVERYONE BAREBACK I am sure there are a lot of poisonous BBC out there and the contaminated pussies to go with them!

Unsafe eating and unsafe walking to school can be dangerous too. We don't ban them though I think someday the PC people of the world will try to regulate both. After all, it can be bad for your health to eat a 3 Musketeer's bar. Someday someone will want to pass a law against it I'm sure. And it is possible to be kidnapped while walking to school. After all, when it comes down to it, freedom is a dangerous thing. Someone person has to protect us from ourselves.

... After all, when it comes down to it, freedom is a dangerous thing. Someone person has to protect us from ourselves.

The only protection we need is full disclosure. Stupidity is necessary to thin the herd.

Freedom in itself is not dangerous. Freedom utilized without knowledge may be, and knowledge ignored most certainly is.
Eating 3 candy bars not knowing they are bad for you or knowing that they are bad and eating them anyway is dangerous.

Knowing you can eat 3 candy bars if you wished and exercising the freedom not to because you are aware that they are bad for you, is not dangerous at all.

Back