Age limit

The youngest black guy I've ever been with was my boyfriends younger brother on his 18th birthday.. I was 26 at the time.. He wasn't a virgin but I was his first white woman and I guess he enjoyed me as he's been white exclusive since and is even now married to his gorgeous college sweetheart.

OVer 18 goes without saying guys lol. Even if someone were willing to go lower, I'm sure they wouldn't post it here..

For me, as a single guy, the problem i have with women are over like 42 is they are almost always dry. A woman, like a flower, has a short window of desirability, kind of like a flower, and they start wilting quickly. Whereas a man can have sex and ******* children into his 60's. My bull I use with girls I meet off the internet is around 35, but I've also done 3-ways with a black man who was in his 50's and he was very virile and stout, and could fuck for an hour.

I like YOUNG, juicy and healthy thick/curvy women. The bull I do a three way with could be as young or old as however much...

OVer 18 goes without saying guys lol. Even if someone were willing to go lower, I'm sure they wouldn't post it here..

For me, as a single guy, the problem i have with women are over like 42 is they are almost always dry. A woman, like a flower, has a short window of desirability, kind of like a flower, and they start wilting quickly. Whereas a man can have sex and ******* children into his 60's. My bull I use with girls I meet off the internet is around 35, but I've also done 3-ways with a black man who was in his 50's and he was very virile and stout, and could fuck for an hour.

I like YOUNG, juicy and healthy thick/curvy women. The bull I do a three way with could be as young or old as however much...
I don't think all older women are dry mine at 56 certainly is a wet sloppy fuck always

Attachments

• 172.JPG
    172.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 5
  • 077 - Copy.JPG
    077 - Copy.JPG
    575.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 20170507_025831.jpg
    20170507_025831.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
I typically stick with my age and up. Have been with guys 20+ years older than me and have no problems there.
If I was feeling it with a guy that was younger than me I wouldn't go younger than 21.

Back