Age limit

What's sick and disturbing? Don't presume to know everything about everything....we do a lot of family reunions/vacations around Mardi Gras in New Orleans...after a couple of days you don't even notice a woman pulling her titties out....the only time I go on Bourbon at night is if I'm with someone who's never seen it....more often than not you'll see a blow job within two blocks.....yes it's against the law, but the cops have to get through that drunken mob too and they'll usually just pick you up and pass you over the top to get away...I no longer fuck anyone before introducing myself it's happened there.....BUT, I will do any damn thing the Statue of Liberty asks me to.....blonde, hour glass figure with a black woman's ass, wearing a silver toga that covers nothing her entire body's painted silver, complete with the crown and the torch......and in sandals she is at least 6 foot 5 and the crowd DOES part for her.....

Fuck it, I'm going.....I ain't begged her in a minute....
What the fuck are you talking about??? What does ANY of that have to do with a 57 year old man fucking a 16 year old girl?

What the fuck are you talking about??? What does ANY of that have to do with a 57 year old man fucking a 16 year old girl?
What the late Jeffery Epstein and Prince Andrew of Britain got in hell for now will become an acceptable lifestyle choice in the future, it is just a matter of time.

How does anyone know anyone’s real age? Lol ?....

If anyone is concerned ? about age, what about everything else like, personality, physical appearance, health and criminal record... etc.

I think ? a lot of people lie ? about their age and everything else. I would be very cautious if someone looks too young. Make sure to ask n see an ID. It’s NOT worth it being labeled as ******* n going to jail...... don’t take chances.

What the late Jeffery Epstein and Prince Andrew of Britain got in hell for now will become an acceptable lifestyle choice in the future, it is just a matter of time.
I hope n pray to God, it will never happen, but I won’t be surprised ?......

Too many sickos n perverts out there.......so sad ? for our country n nation.

18+ it's more about attitude and really looks. We were in lifestyle club setting and a good looking guy in what looked like his 50's started chatting me up. He pulled out a 9inch thick cock. He then proceeded to show everyone around how to properly fuck my pussy over the next 20 minutes. He turned out to be in his 70's.

Back