Age limit

Do people here have age limits on who they'd play with? Either youngest or oldest that you'd consider.
My wifes lovers (only a few) have been a little younger than her .. although we now want to see her with a guy in his mid twenties... to train and treach how to make ove to a woman properly .. a fleeting relationship of a few months.. to teach him some skills he will use on his later wife for the rest of their lives..

I really prefer and love women in their 40s and 50s...Life experiences, open, ready, not flaky, Great uninhibited sexual freedom, fearless and insatiable at times. Love to experiment and try new things.
Sweet, wise, witty and fun all around.

So willing to please and be pleased...

I do not believe that there are age limits to be a bbc lover. I have been in this since I was just 18 years old, I am already 43 and believe me that I feel very happy in this lifestyle, because I have what I want what I need and what I really like. I am a bbc lover, And that does not mean that I am a bad woman Okay or a whore, not simply and simply I live my life in this way, because only black men make me feel fully woman.

Do people here have age limits on who they'd play with? Either youngest or oldest that you'd consider.
My wife has typically had lovers near her own age low 40's , but her most recent lover (for about 4 months) was a younger guy in his mid 20's. She taught him how to make love to a woman properly. !!

Back