Age limit

OVer 18 goes without saying guys lol. Even if someone were willing to go lower, I'm sure they wouldn't post it here..

For me, as a single guy, the problem i have with women are over like 42 is they are almost always dry. A woman, like a flower, has a short window of desirability, kind of like a flower, and they start wilting quickly. Whereas a man can have sex and ******* children into his 60's. My bull I use with girls I meet off the internet is around 35, but I've also done 3-ways with a black man who was in his 50's and he was very virile and stout, and could fuck for an hour.

I like YOUNG, juicy and healthy thick/curvy women. The bull I do a three way with could be as young or old as however much...
I honestly dont think u have a clue what you're talking about. Lol. U may think this makes sense logically, but it damn sure aint true or realistic dude. Unless u talking bout women in nursing homes. Lol. Women over 42 is a clown statement. Those early to mid 40s women are damn near at their sexual peaks.

My wife has had sex with a 68yo, wasn't mind blowing and it was over pretty quickly, but she has a thing for older silver foxes, if he was fit and attractive then no real limit. Our current advert on a swingers site seeks men mid 40's to mid 70's.

I don’t have too many qualifications jus be over 18+ yrs and like to have some fun..I prefer BBWs but I don’t discriminate I love them all and been wit them all. It’s something about big breasts and big butts with a little gut tht turns me on...

Thats VERY disturbing and sick on the 57 year old's behalf
What's sick and disturbing? Don't presume to know everything about everything....we do a lot of family reunions/vacations around Mardi Gras in New Orleans...after a couple of days you don't even notice a woman pulling her titties out....the only time I go on Bourbon at night is if I'm with someone who's never seen it....more often than not you'll see a blow job within two blocks.....yes it's against the law, but the cops have to get through that drunken mob too and they'll usually just pick you up and pass you over the top to get away...I no longer fuck anyone before introducing myself it's happened there.....BUT, I will do any damn thing the Statue of Liberty asks me to.....blonde, hour glass figure with a black woman's ass, wearing a silver toga that covers nothing her entire body's painted silver, complete with the crown and the torch......and in sandals she is at least 6 foot 5 and the crowd DOES part for her.....

Fuck it, I'm going.....I ain't begged her in a minute....

Back