Age difference

Im 36, my current slut is 58. Im her first black cock. We only met a few months ago on here. Her training started with just blow jobs. Her first one was great, but her desire to make me feel good makes her one of the best mouths I've ever had my cock in. She will swallow, or kneel there, het hair in my hand tilting her head back for a nice finish on her face. Next was anal. Purchased an anal stretching kit for her. A series of 5 butt plugs which gradually got larger. She started using them no questions asked. I was first cock of any color in her ass. She undresses at my foor once inside, goes to bathroom to wash, then services me any way I desire. Meets mid week for xar blow job also. She def has almost earned the privilage to have that pyssy blackened. Almost. But since she us more mature and took longef to discover, i feel that time she had her submissiveness to BBC bittled up makes it come out even better. Her desire to please is unbelievable.

Im 36, my current slut is 58. Im her first black cock. We only met a few months ago on here. Her training started with just blow jobs. Her first one was great, but her desire to make me feel good makes her one of the best mouths I've ever had my cock in. She will swallow, or kneel there, het hair in my hand tilting her head back for a nice finish on her face. Next was anal. Purchased an anal stretching kit for her. A series of 5 butt plugs which gradually got larger. She started using them no questions asked. I was first cock of any color in her ass. She undresses at my foor once inside, goes to bathroom to wash, then services me any way I desire. Meets mid week for xar blow job also. She def has almost earned the privilage to have that pyssy blackened. Almost. But since she us more mature and took longef to discover, i feel that time she had her submissiveness to BBC bittled up makes it come out even better. Her desire to please is unbelievable.
Thank you

How did you find her?/She find you?....

Back