Lovers' Age Range

What's usually the age range of your lover(s) past and present? Do you find yourself dating white women/black men around your age range, or do you prefer younger than you?

View attachment 5999622
When I was a young man in my twenties I didn't mind having relationships with older women. I'd say the oldest woman back then was in her mid-40s. Also had lots of women around my own age. As I aged into my 40s the youngest woman I had was 21. The oldest early fifties. Now that I'm 56 I wouldn't prefer a woman very much older than me. I would say no more than 58 or so. If I wasn't already in a committed relationship with a woman of 50. I would go as young as 21 I think.... If the opportunity presented itself.

Overall I've dated more older women than younger. But age isn't something I look for, I've seen retiree's act like grade schoolers and early 20 somethings with more maturity than myself lol. It's all on the individual. We're not to be defined by digits 😉

From my teens to my 40s, I've tended to be with women within about 2-7 years younger...10 years younger at the most (one time). Never liked them a lot younger than I. early 30s at the youngest, 30s and 40s the sweet spots. However, in the past 10+ years, now that I'm much older, all of 'em are much younger than I!!:LOL:

From my teens to my 40s, I've tended to be with women within about 2-7 years younger...10 years younger at the most (one time). Never liked them a lot younger than I. early 30s at the youngest, 30s and 40s the sweet spots. However, in the past 10+ years, now that I'm much older, all of 'em are much younger than I!!:LOL:
🖤 What....?!
20181112_103236.jpg
...I believed you when you told me you were into older women!

Back