Lovers' Age Range

At the age of 59 I had a couple experiences with a married to woman lady who was 26. Also around the same time, I was spending some time with a 41 year old married woman.

When I was in my early 20's I had a married woman come at me and she was in her mid 40's.

It has been a fun journey so far!!

See mature white women with young black guys everywhere now View attachment 6183629
See mature white women with young black guys everywhere now View attachment 6183629

Many are divorced or perhaps widowed and are hearing about the sexual prowess of Black Men from friends already in the lifestyle and naturally want to find out what they've been missing out on after years of unfulfilling sex with their white partners. Now they are free to experience the pleasures of BBC and are becoming addicted to Black Cocks and the pleasure of Real Men fucking them. Then they confide in others and so on and so on and the number of white women becoming Black Cock Sluts rises more and more. It must be wonderful for these older white women to have finally found these Black Studs who can satisfy all their sexual desires. I hope many more seniors find out what it is like to orgasm on a Black Man's Cock and gets to take his thick creamy cum deep inside. :blackheart: :lips::sex:

Back