After being blacked who’s hubby’s so excited he can’t last two seconds?

Funny thing about this is that
The first time I saw my wife getting some black cock on a drunken night out
I watched as a black guy she had met in the club
fucking her
I was stood frozen on the spot like a rabbit stuck frozen from the headlamps of a car
Speechless unable to move

It was the hottest thing I’ve ever had the pleasure of witnessing.
Anyways he fucked her and before I’d even realised that he wasn’t wearing a condom or anything when he started grunting and power slamming his self into her he unloads his balls and
I couldn’t believe that he actually wipes his cock on her top then buckled up and said thanks that she had the tightest cunt he’s had. Grinning from ear to ear

I got her home in a taxi
And I didn’t even have sex with her
I was licking her pussy
She was all puffy and swollen her hole actually opened and gapped
I came in my boxer shorts just licking her pussy 😳😳😳

Funny thing about this is that
The first time I saw my wife getting some black cock on a drunken night out
I watched as a black guy she had met in the club
fucking her
I was stood frozen on the spot like a rabbit stuck frozen from the headlamps of a car
Speechless unable to move

It was the hottest thing I’ve ever had the pleasure of witnessing.
Anyways he fucked her and before I’d even realised that he wasn’t wearing a condom or anything when he started grunting and power slamming his self into her he unloads his balls and
I couldn’t believe that he actually wipes his cock on her top then buckled up and said thanks that she had the tightest cunt he’s had. Grinning from ear to ear

I got her home in a taxi
And I didn’t even have sex with her
I was licking her pussy
She was all puffy and swollen her hole actually opened and gapped
I came in my boxer shorts just licking her pussy 😳😳😳
You had oral sex with her😜

Well before being chucked my husband could just about manage to get his pathetic little ovk head between my pussy lips before shooting his cum .
He now lasts a bit longer but cums before our bull gets his bulbous cock head into my vaginal opening.

About 7 years ago, my wife started to see others , and began at work since that's where she met her first half BBC. She got home and told me that she blew him in the file room. As she was telling me, she took out my man dick (now it's more of a sissy dick) and as she was about to stroke and blew me, I blew my load. She ate it off her hands and she laughed at me.

about a year ago, after a long dry spell, she started to rub my new tiny dicklett and as she was rubbing it, trying to make it hard, I came in seconds, literally.

recently after she was with a huge guy, I got really hard with a pill, and I entered her, but she was gaping, and I came so good and quick, she laughed and asked me to use the vibrator to make her cum since my little clit/dick couldn't.

When I could get hard, I could just about cum looking at white women fucking bbc, now it takes a bit more than 2 minutes.

Back