African beach scene

[
quote="Dsoul, post: 55459, member: 9015"]I don't know why I keep having this grand idea of someday opening a nude beach/swingers resort in my country in Africa.[/quote]

Well I guess it would not be in the 'north!' A beach resort in Africa is not uncommon. Mozambique has a number of offshore islands that have resorts on them. In Saudi Arabia it was perfectly acceptable to allow women to wear bikini's within the beach hotel compounds. Nigeria and other African countries are more relaxed, and ‘private clubs’ exist with few restraints.

Rich Africans use remote lodges and island ‘resorts’ on Lake Kariba to provide them with no holds barred sexual holidays.

The way silence is so easily secured with a bribe I doubt it would be that difficult to set up the sort of resort you are thinking of.

That would definitely be the destination of my choice for a very long time :)
Somewhere in Africa... an idyllic beach where the palm trees whistle in the winds of the sea... warm sand on my skin and plenty of black guys arround me. Sounds like heaven on earth :inlove:

If you don't mind a tropical island paradise off the African try something like the Coral Strand Hotel in the Seychelles. Many years ago I witnessed what I am sure was the ‘turning out’ of a very pretty French tourist by the local coloured men at that hotel.

Lamu is clearly popular with white single women holidaying in Kenya.

While a number of women and men have told me of adventures in the Gambian seaside resorts.

Back