African beach scene

I wonder what he's doing to her that's got her looking like she's seeing stars....

View attachment 71285
I love viewing these type of pictures, that show the white sluts eyes, I ve seen lots and all show when white sluts have a big black superior cock either in them or ready to use on them. is a look of pure joy and servitude to the black master who is giving her this pleasure.
This slut shows in her eyes the best and most thrilling experience she has EVER HAD. I think this is her first time (but be sure it will NOT be her last), that she has beeen serviced by superior black cock. A combination of the size, power and places in her no body has ever reached before, but be assured she will seek out and try to replicate this feeling every time she is even near, or hears a blackman within 10 metres of her, she will juice up, and give out all the signs to the blackman , she is there for the taking

normal_4509851.jpg
normal_1024807527.jpg
beach_friend.jpg
1197118623.jpg
normal_aP5210269.jpg
wewqw32.jpg
great new pictures.

From someone who has been in almost all countries on the African continent ... a little word of advice to the wise!!

Some parts of Africa has the highest rate of STD's on this earth ... the rest of Africa isn't all that far behind. Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Chancroid, Candidiasis (a yeast infection), Viral Hepatitis, Herpes Simplex, HIV, HPV, Crabs, Scabies, to name just a few potential STD hazards you'll be faced with, are all major risks and abound almost unrestrained.

If you intend to go ... be well prepared for the very worse!

My advise ... it ain't worth even the thought let alone the risk!

i just lost my wife after holidays @ hedonism in jamaica...it s a reality...once she goes black...

To your knowledge, was the loss of your wife due to her catching something from a black man...? And if so, I find it very interesting that you are still supportive to this lifestyle...

i started sharing my interest towards interracial and shared with her vids and blogs. we then went to holidays just to see how it feels to not only see the scene virtually. the alcohol that one night brought us to meeting with a black somehow a little bisexual. i could not stand too ling and he got the whole scene with my wife that night. she then really changed ... i can not formulate in words...but this experience was the start of the end...i can not wxplain why, but i
still this dominance of black male makes me addicted somehow...even if i feel bad ...difficult to explain

Back