Hey everyone (part 1)

This is not about sex per se, it is about genuinely trying to make the fantasy a reality.

Before I proceed, I am not saying this in arrogance, I'm adding it because it's relevant information. I am a good looking white male from USA living in Spain; who has a deep seated perversion with watching my girlfriend, preferably with multiple big black men.

A lot of Spanish girls like black men and also want to settle down with an American, Canadian or British guy (guiris we're called).

With me she can have the best of both worlds, right?

I've met a lot of girls here who like black men and who have also expressed an interest in dating me and numerous times I've run into the same problem.

I've gradually brought up the idea of a one sided open relationship and letting her have fun with black guys and very often the initial reaction from the girl is very positive... In fact the girl often says things like "Where have you been all my life?" Haha

But then the next time we speak, she seems to have lost interest in me or even starts ghosting me a bit, despite us already being at the stage of dating, or even after we have already had sex multiple times (and received compliments on my performance, for a white guy).

Based on my beginner level of Psychology, my theory is that she has lost respect for me; but having this fetish doesn't need to affect life outside the bedroom, I am fairly "alpha" in the real world.

Does anybody else have experience of this? Any guys had this problem and gotten around it? Any girls who are into this want to chime in and suggest what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks and looking forward to any constructive criticism, and I genuinely mean it when I say I hope everyone can find what they are looking for :) :) :)

Hey everyone (part 1)

This is not about sex per se, it is about genuinely trying to make the fantasy a reality.

Before I proceed, I am not saying this in arrogance, I'm adding it because it's relevant information. I am a good looking white male from USA living in Spain; who has a deep seated perversion with watching my girlfriend, preferably with multiple big black men.

A lot of Spanish girls like black men and also want to settle down with an American, Canadian or British guy (guiris we're called).

With me she can have the best of both worlds, right?

I've met a lot of girls here who like black men and who have also expressed an interest in dating me and numerous times I've run into the same problem.

I've gradually brought up the idea of a one sided open relationship and letting her have fun with black guys and very often the initial reaction from the girl is very positive... In fact the girl often says things like "Where have you been all my life?" Haha

But then the next time we speak, she seems to have lost interest in me or even starts ghosting me a bit, despite us already being at the stage of dating, or even after we have already had sex multiple times (and received compliments on my performance, for a white guy).

Based on my beginner level of Psychology, my theory is that she has lost respect for me; but having this fetish doesn't need to affect life outside the bedroom, I am fairly "alpha" in the real world.

Does anybody else have experience of this? Any guys had this problem and gotten around it? Any girls who are into this want to chime in and suggest what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks and looking forward to any constructive criticism, and I genuinely mean it when I say I hope everyone can find what they are looking for :) :) :)
I have noticed that older women indulge in this more than younger women. A younger woman's sex drive is different from an older woman's, say mid-thirties plus. They both look at the world differently—they have differing paradigms.

While the wild lifestyle you suggest is titillating and sounds good at first. After reflection, it doesn't match with her vision of what she wants at that point in her life. You probably disappointed her being good-looking.

Back