Advice Nobody Asked For #1 Your First Message

BlackManBlackCock

Male
Real Person
From
Slovakia
Hello, ladies and gentlemen.

Today marks my first entry into a fun little series where I key in on one of the many faux pas I see during my everyday browsing on this lovely site. Feel free to disregard what I'm saying as the ramblings of a young man who has no idea what he's talking about.

No matter where you go or who you talk to, I can almost guarantee that they have received (or sent) an extremely crude or rude message out of nowhere from (or to) a complete stranger. It's usually something along the lines of,

"Hello, (enter gender related slur). I want to put you on your knees and shove my cock down your throat until you're clawing at my legs, desperate to take another breath."

Now if you read this and thought there was nothing wrong, allow me to add a little bit of context. The person you sent this message to has absolutely no idea who you are. You're a complete unknown, a total stranger. But you thought it was okay to fire off something like this to them. With this little snippet as your first impression, this lets your unwilling conversation partner know that you tend to act before you think. If that's not the case and you planned out sending such a thing to them, screaming, "I put very little thought into what I say to strangers."

Neither of these thoughts are good news for you, my horny friend. If they are a kind sort, I'm sure they'll let you down gently and tell you that they're not interested. But if they're the vindictive sort, my personal favorite, they will rip your digital face off and plant it where everyone can see. While it may not feel good to be treated in such a way, realize how what you said earlier could've had a very negative effect on them. If you have a little trouble empathizing, don't worry. I'm here for you. I'll explain.

Imagine you're walking down the street with a good friend of yours, a family member, or a lover, and someone they have never met before thrusts themselves into their personal bubble, saying what you typed earlier verbatim. Considering the fact that you had no trouble saying it to someone else, it'd be hypocritical for you to step in and say something.

In order to prevent this internal conflict, I personally live by the mantra, "If I would fight a stranger for saying this to someone I care about, it's probably best to keep my mouth shut and say something else."

I'm not saying that you can't ever engage in a little textual intercourse, just let that happen naturally after you build a little rapport and go from strangers to friends and beyond.

While I may have covered one of the most frequent common sense violations, there's another that even I was guilty of, and I can freely admit it. I dub this method the, "Spray and Pray". You create an extremely general and cookie cutter icebreaker that you can copy and paste into the inbox of someone you're interested in and just fire at will until you get a hit.

Compared to the earlier infraction, this is relatively tame since you're not being overtly rude or hurtful. But people here talk to each other. If you message enough with the same thing, they're bound to realize a pattern and collectively call you out on your lack of originality.

If this terrifies you, don't despair! If the first method is a social felony, this one is just a misdemeanor. It's not too late to change your rapid-fire ways, Here's what I did to escape the pit I dug myself into.
  • Accept the criticism and learn from the experience.
  • Resolve to look deeper into the reason you want to approach this person and don't pretend to be something you're not.
  • Never repeat this mistake, and do everything you can to potentially repair a damaged relationship.
  • READ THEIR DAMN BIO. Seriously. Maybe they didn't want you to message them in the first place!
"But BlackManBlackCock, I followed all of your tips, made sure I was as polite as possible, and they still shut me down. It's really upsetting. It makes me want to-"

Don't worry, my overly sensitive companion. I'll discuss this issue in the next edition of Advice Nobody Asked For: How to Take "No" Gracefully

Our very own self help guru/master of etiquette extraordinaire! Neato. I can't wait for the next issue.

Today marks my first entry into a fun little series where I key in on one of the many faux pas I see during my everyday browsing on this lovely site. Feel free to disregard what I'm saying as the ramblings of a young man who has no idea what he's talking about.

No matter where you go or who you talk to, I can almost guarantee that they have received (or sent) an extremely crude or rude message out of nowhere from (or to) a complete stranger. It's usually something along the lines of,

"Hello, (enter gender related slur). I want to put you on your knees and shove my cock down your throat until you're clawing at my legs, desperate to take another breath."

Now if you read this and thought there was nothing wrong, allow me to add a little bit of context. The person you sent this message to has absolutely no idea who you are. You're a complete unknown, a total stranger. But you thought it was okay to fire off something like this to them. With this little snippet as your first impression, this lets your unwilling conversation partner know that you tend to act before you think. If that's not the case and you planned out sending such a thing to them, screaming, "I put very little thought into what I say to strangers."

Neither of these thoughts are good news for you, my horny friend. If they are a kind sort, I'm sure they'll let you down gently and tell you that they're not interested. But if they're the vindictive sort, my personal favorite, they will rip your digital face off and plant it where everyone can see. While it may not feel good to be treated in such a way, realize how what you said earlier could've had a very negative effect on them. If you have a little trouble empathizing, don't worry. I'm here for you. I'll explain.

Imagine you're walking down the street with a good friend of yours, a family member, or a lover, and someone they have never met before thrusts themselves into their personal bubble, saying what you typed earlier verbatim. Considering the fact that you had no trouble saying it to someone else, it'd be hypocritical for you to step in and say something.

In order to prevent this internal conflict, I personally live by the mantra, "If I would fight a stranger for saying this to someone I care about, it's probably best to keep my mouth shut and say something else."

I'm not saying that you can't ever engage in a little textual intercourse, just let that happen naturally after you build a little rapport and go from strangers to friends and beyond.

While I may have covered one of the most frequent common sense violations, there's another that even I was guilty of, and I can freely admit it. I dub this method the, "Spray and Pray". You create an extremely general and cookie cutter icebreaker that you can copy and paste into the inbox of someone you're interested in and just fire at will until you get a hit.

Compared to the earlier infraction, this is relatively tame since you're not being overtly rude or hurtful. But people here talk to each other. If you message enough with the same thing, they're bound to realize a pattern and collectively call you out on your lack of originality.

If this terrifies you, don't despair! If the first method is a social felony, this one is just a misdemeanor. It's not too late to change your rapid-fire ways, Here's what I did to escape the pit I dug myself into.
  • Resolve to look deeper into the reason you want to approach this person and don't pretend to be something you're not.
  • Never repeat this mistake, and do everything you can to potentially repair a damaged relationship.
  • READ THEIR DAMN BIO. Seriously. Maybe they didn't want you to message them in the first place!
"But BlackManBlackCock, I followed all of your tips, made sure I was as polite as possible, and they still shut me down. It's really upsetting. It makes me want to-"

Don't worry, my overly sensitive companion. I'll discuss this issue in the next edition of Advice Nobody Asked For: How to Take "No" Gracefully
LOL!! What @HotGymWife1972 said! LOL!!:D:p:cool:

Love this! When I receive a “hi, we live in the same state, we should fuck” messages, I have to wonder how serious they are. Sometimes I’m sure if I gave a time and address, they’d just show up. They are not my people lol. If all you care about is fucking a white woman, any white woman...uh...ew. You can fill in all of the other concerns, chemistry, trust, actual attraction lol I’m not desperate and I’m not attracted to desperate...

Lol this should be the first inbox you get when you sign up here.

If I mention making a profile on a site to my wife, she brings ******* like this up. Sadly, she's not wrong! I'm not saying they are bad people but damn...learn to talk to women...can't wait to read more.

More people need to read this. We’ve literally received the exact same message/pic combo from the same guy probably 10 or more times AFTER politely turning him down the first time.

We would much prefer the copy and paste intro to the one word messages like “hey”, “hru”, etc. Sure, you can customize it a little bit based on the person’s profile but at least you’re sending an intro about yourself.

Back