Accidental QOS?

Ever run across a woman in real life or on line that has a spade tattoo but not "affiliated" with the lifestyle? For example, this sexy fitness model has a spade tattoo in a rather sexy spot and even accents with spade jewelry but when asked if she's a QOS she replies with "ace of spade" every time. Not sure if that's tongue-in-cheek or she genuinely isn't.

Attachments

• Elizabeth Halen.jpg
    Elizabeth Halen.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 364
  • Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 10.40.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 10.40.36 AM.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 359
  • Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 10.42.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 10.42.59 AM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 359
Ever run across a woman in real life or on line that has a spade tattoo but not "affiliated" with the lifestyle? For example, this sexy fitness model has a spade tattoo in a rather sexy spot and even accents with spade jewelry but when asked if she's a QOS she replies with "ace of spade" every time. Not sure if that's tongue-in-cheek or she genuinely isn't.
I highly doubt it is incidental... it sends a message to the people that know what it is, however she wouldn't go around telling people that don't know and explaining to the general public what it is and what it means

The modern symbol for the Spade, “♠”, came from the French iteration of the Sword suit, which represented the head of a pike. This association with the older suit of Swords meant that the suit of Spades was also associated with nobility and military.Oct 22, 2019
The spade represents a leaf of the "cosmic" tree, and thus life.
The spade symbol is not a creation of this lifestyle, the lifestyle uses a ancient symbol adding a very limited number of people who would think it means what others have made it a symbol for.
The young woman displayed obviously has used it for one of the other more widely used reasons.

Smokin Hot!!!

I agree that the spade symbol on it's own is not a creation of this lifestyle. But I disagree that the lifestyle "uses an ancient symbol".

One must always draw a distinction in symbolism between the "true" or original meaning(s) of an image or icon and it's modern or colloquial usage.

History is replete with examples of such. I'm not going to give specifics here as this will no doubt offend some and may even get the post deleted (I don't know that but why take the chance).

The QoS symbol is just such a case.
Yes, there are historic uses of 'the spade symbol' but these have nothing whatsoever to do with the lifestyle here.
The origin of it's use in this lifestyle context bears no relation to any ancient usage or culture. It came about purely as a graphical representation of, I am sad to say, a slang and derogatory term for the black race.
Many people are happy to use it and still remain oblivious as to it's frankly insulting derivation.

Personally, I don't like it. Others do. That is their choice. As long as they don't try to attach some historic mysticism to it.

It has no more meaning than does the use of the numeric '8' to represent 'ate' in text messaging. E.g. "hello m8"

Just my tuppence.

Having said all that... some women do truly look hot with it! ;)

Back