Accidental pregnancies and bareback

Are you on birth control

• yes

Votes: 49 23.4%
  • no

Votes: 160 76.6%

• Total voters
I don't ask about birth control because I figure that the hotwife and her hubby have already covered that basis!

Also I have never been informed if anyone has ever gotten pregnant during my time in the lifestyle!

Now that I have explained why none of that stuff is my concern I will tell you that filling 💦up that married pussy with as much baby making juice as I can produce is the pinnacle of my pleasure as a BBC Bull!♠️
As a MWF, I agree with this. I have never had a Bull ask me if I was on BC. Some have used condoms but that their choice and was like spontaneous at a party or something. I’d say 90% of Bulls expect or at least try to go bare.

I’ve been with men that keep fucking & fucking (with a condom), I’m warn out, they can’t cum and I’ve said “take the condom off”. 100% can then cum!

When I’m “dating”, Bulls always have taken me bare. I think it is 100% acceptable that they should expect to take a hot wife bare unless she says something.

The hotter the guy, and-or hornier I am, even if it is a total stranger at a bar or party, I’ll go bare. Condoms serve an important purpose, but feel (and psychologically are) terrible LOL.

I want my wife to have unprotected sex with a huge black when she is most vulnerable to impregnation and then miss her period.

Back