Accidental pregnancies and bareback

Are you on birth control

• yes

Votes: 49 23.4%
  • no

Votes: 160 76.6%

• Total voters
I don't ask about birth control because I figure that the hotwife and her hubby have already covered that basis!

Also I have never been informed if anyone has ever gotten pregnant during my time in the lifestyle!

Now that I have explained why none of that stuff is my concern I will tell you that filling 💦up that married pussy with as much baby making juice as I can produce is the pinnacle of my pleasure as a BBC Bull!♠️

I would often tell my partners that I wasn't on birth control even though I was. It was fun knowing they were going to "accidentally" shoot in inside and watching them think about how to get away with it. Almost all the ones that were allowed to go bareback always had the "oops i didn't mean it" or quietly pretended it didn't happen thinking I wouldn't notice. A few of the more dominant types would do it on purpose as I "struggled" to get away from them. It definitely resulted in increased aggressiveness in most guys, which was enjoyable :devil:

I would often tell my partners that I wasn't on birth control even though I was. It was fun knowing they were going to "accidentally" shoot in inside and watching them think about how to get away with it. Almost all the ones that were allowed to go bareback always had the "oops i didn't mean it" or quietly pretended it didn't happen thinking I wouldn't notice. A few of the more dominant types would do it on purpose as I "struggled" to get away from them. It definitely resulted in increased aggressiveness in most guys, which was enjoyable :devil:
Mutual voluntary sex but attempted impregnation. Typical thug b.s.
Probably went home and high-five their ancestors

Mutual voluntary sex but attempted impregnation. Typical thug b.s.
Probably went home and high-five their ancestors
Probably, but the increased performance was usually noticeable and that was the point. We also had some fun when I was pregnant with both my children too, especially early on. Never told anyone it might be theirs but there were some that thought they might be a daddy so I let it play out never confirming or denying until it neared a breaking point. Watching some of them sweat it made fornsome good laughs. A couple of them disappeared quickly never to be heard from again :LOL:

Probably, but the increased performance was usually noticeable and that was the point. We also had some fun when I was pregnant with both my children too, especially early on. Never told anyone it might be theirs but there were some that thought they might be a daddy so I let it play out never confirming or denying until it neared a breaking point. Watching some of them sweat it made fornsome good laughs. A couple of them disappeared quickly never to be heard from again :LOL:
Are either of your chil.dren mixed?

It's highly exciting to have them wear a condom and then either accidentally tear it or take it off! They get so excited and usually cum fast than the second round no condoms ha

Back