Accidental bbc flashing and public bbc bulge

Not real, he was on good morning America a few weeks ago saying it was photo shopped and his cock in rather “modest for a negro”, sorry to disappoint :-/

Many, many months ago, if you care to research through my many posts on this site, I mentioned that prior to Pam ever getting blackened by my friend and university roommate, Edwin, one often used persuasive tatic I used to get her to that point was to pointout well defined guys crotches, especially when at any beaches! I only had to do that a few times before she began to point them out to me! It eventually became a fun challenge between us, who saw the biggest, the most sexy, would she/wouldn't she like to, etc, etc. This was part of my "friendly persuasion" effort mentioned in some of my previous posts to get Pam to go where I'd like to see her go! It wasn't an overnight success, but with lots of patience and consistency, she eventually got there! On second thought, it was an overnight success but it took almost eight (8) years to get there.

tumblr_n68jik3gql1tobtqyo1_500.jpg
Viewing these pics seems to show how the word "hung" came in vogue. Black guys' dicks are big and heavy enough that gravity pulls it down making it even bigger... while white guys dick is nothing more than a button, which gravity seems to not care about. Guess gravity and white girls have something in common.

Back