Accepting the Bull's Cum ... for the First Time

She had been fucking BBC for a year but never bareback. She had come close to taking a creampie a few times. She would always try to slide them in after they took off the condom. She wasn't trying to sneak it by, she was just into it and forgot he had took it off to switch or she was giving them a blowjob and just went to switch without thinking.

The first BBC that had ever fucked her came over late one night. She was ******* and horny. We had talked about letting him cum in her the night before. We knew he was clean and could fuck like a champ. When he came over, he put a condom on and they went to work. While she was riding her cowgirl she asked if she could take it off. He told her go ahead and she did. Eventually she ended up doggystyle and he was pounding her deep. She started begging for it and I told him to go ahead and he just pumped her full of it and she just screamed and collapsed forward gasping.

I will never forget that feeling. Hubby is pretty large, but Bryan hit bottom with about 2 inches to go. Those giant black balls didn't slap my ass for about another 15 minutes. When he was finally able to fully penetrate, it felt like he hit another level and was directly in my womb. I had at least 4 orgasms by that time and when I finally felt his head swell, I was in a deep soul kiss with them as his cum splashed my inner walls. It was so intense, I had a brief blackout and came back to reality still sucking on his tongue.

It was a deeply satisfying moment and he has owned my pussy ever since.

I can recall every thrust and squirt. I was pretty cautious about going bareback....but as my husband says the third time is the charm. We went to my lovers house for an all nighter, our third time, and it was intense right from the get go. He was inside me before my husband had even gotten our bags from the car. It wasn't too long and we were in the bedroom and I was getting it doggy style with a condom. My lover was talking so sexy and nasty in my ear and my husband was kneeling on the floor beside the bed looking at my face as I was in getting an incredible deep f*ing. My lover starts whispering in my ear that he wants to fill my pussy with his cum. It just made me hotter and I pushed back harder a minute later my lover stops and says loudly...I WANT TO FILL YOUR HOT PUSSY WITH MY CUM! I froze...raised my gaze to look at my husband who said nothing. I looked at my husband and slowly slid forward off that big cock, my lover took off his condom and tossed it on the floor by my husband. I smiled at my husband and felt that big cock glide back into me...he filled me four times that night and two times the next morning before we left. Now I was hooked.
awesome....I am jealous, want my wife used like that too!

My ex wifes first time with a bbc he came inside her. Not our first time sharing her with another guy but first black. We told him we wanted him to wear a condom and he put it on but it broke and he didn't put on a new one. We didn't make him stop either. He held my wife down and though she asked him not to cum inside her he thrust and cam all in her regardless and told her sorry but I always cum in white woman. That same night, she let him fuck her two more times without a condom while looking over at me smiling, letting me know how much she liked that black cock fucking her.
Later, after it was over, she admittted she always desired certain endowed black men to cum inside her so she felt taken and filled with another man's bigger cock's seed and could I accept allowing her to be so selfish.
Allow..I encouraged

*starts slow clap*

I will never forget that feeling. Hubby is pretty large, but Bryan hit bottom with about 2 inches to go. Those giant black balls didn't slap my ass for about another 15 minutes. When he was finally able to fully penetrate, it felt like he hit another level and was directly in my womb. I had at least 4 orgasms by that time and when I finally felt his head swell, I was in a deep soul kiss with them as his cum splashed my inner walls. It was so intense, I had a brief blackout and came back to reality still sucking on his tongue.

It was a deeply satisfying moment and he has owned my pussy ever since.
Fucking good

the first time i went bareback with a black man was a surprise for our honeymoon. hubby had planned it for me and i was very excited about getting a full pussy of cum. We got together with him at a campground and i put on my wedding dress and we started playing outside then went inside as we played and hubby watched. we finally made it to the bed and he filled my pussy full of cum deep inside of me. i loved being filled with black cock cum and so did hubby.

the first time i went bareback with a black man was a surprise for our honeymoon. hubby had planned it for me and i was very excited about getting a full pussy of cum. We got together with him at a campground and i put on my wedding dress and we started playing outside then went inside as we played and hubby watched. we finally made it to the bed and he filled my pussy full of cum deep inside of me. i loved being filled with black cock cum and so did hubby.

Hope you still had on your wedding dress!

This is for the hubbies and white wives and even black bulls in here:

Can you recall the first time a black bull jerked his whole package of semen deep inside your woman's womb? Maybe you had both planned for it to happen that night, or maybe it happened rather spontaneous, watching the black man use your wife/slut girlfriend for a cum bucket... What was the first reaction that went through your mind seeing that happen for the first time?

Was it everything you'd ever hopped to imagine would happen? Did it bring delight to your heart seeing it?

You have read my older post, so you know the first time my wife received black cum was in her last relationship before me.
She usually had sex with her boyfriends using condoms. During her first holidays with her black boyfriend Axel, he bought condoms to be used every time they were needing.
But some day Susanna had a terrible excitement and they fucked in standing doggy against the clothier's door, because they couldn't reach the bed.
Axel couldn't take a condom and she begged him to be fucked "as hard as he could" (in her own words). Moreover he was told to cum inside her pussy, because it would give her some extra seconds to reach her own orgasm.
That was the first time a black guy cummed inside my wife's pussy and it was delicious for her. She told me Axel made her cum quickly screaming of pleasure and some seconds later he cummed too.
The last year, more than 10 years after Susanna and Axel finished their relationship, we called Axel for first time.
During our first date they fucked over the sofa from our living room. Susanna was taking contraceptive pills, so she allowed him to cum inside her pussy.
Since our second encounter until now she is not having her pills and however we allow him to cum inside her pussy because it brings him a great relief's sensation.
I love knowing he's cumming inside my wife's pussy.

Last edited:
Back