About Splash Moca

Robjdog

Male
Gold Member
My partner is very interested about the thought of splash Moca. I see it mentioned but not much proof of it. Does it actually exist, how does it work, etc. She is very intrigued by the idea of spending an entire weekend with no strings attached BBC. Would appreciate any posts that give some honest insight. Thanks

Do some searching (here and on other sites) and you'll find it's the real deal. I would love to take my wife to one of their events but between cost and timing, it hasn't worked out (yet). The notion of her fucking any (and every) guy she wants all weekend is an immense turn-on.

Do some searching (here and on other sites) and you'll find it's the real deal. I would love to take my wife to one of their events but between cost and timing, it hasn't worked out (yet). The notion of her fucking any (and every) guy she wants all weekend is an immense turn-on.
They have payment plans

My partner is very interested about the thought of splash Moca. I see it mentioned but not much proof of it. Does it actually exist, how does it work, etc. She is very intrigued by the idea of spending an entire weekend with no strings attached BBC. Would appreciate any posts that give some honest insight. Thanks
Here's is a couples review from a telegram group. "I went to my very first event ever and it was splashmocha in Houston, be prepared to be amazed. It's super relaxed, everyone is very friendly and helpful especially with guiding first timers, the seminars are informative and guided by people who are truly passionate about what they teach, there's a bit of everything so it can seem overwhelming at first glance but once you get over the initial shock it's a breeze. All the women there were awesome as well, everyone complimenting eachother and hyping eachother up it makes you feel so welcome and sexy all the time. You're going to have to completely reset your standards because no other events will match up!!!"

Splash Mocha is very much for real. I don't know what kind of promotion you are looking for but there are lots comments on this site. I've attended two Splash Mochas in Atlanta and one in Houston. I'm booked for Splash in Atlanta in March. Everyone is very friendly. You won't have any problem making lots of new friends. What you do personally is completely up to you. There are lots of good-looking guys. It's like a fantasy world for women who love sex with black men. If this is something you want to attend, you need to book, Now! A couple weeks ago Splash sent out an email saying there were only 23 rooms left for Splash in Atlanta. As word gets around this event is becoming very popular.

Oh I'd love to have an excuse to be in one of those cities at the time they are on and "accidentally" book a weekend in the hotel!!!

Oh I'd love to have an excuse to be in one of those cities at the time they are on and "accidentally" book a weekend in the hotel!!!
That’s not the way it works. They buyout the whole hotel and have security all weekend. You can’t even get into the parking lot.

Back