A walk on the wild side

cuckhappy

Male
Gold Member
From
Australia
When living in the UK I used to take a walk every Saturday morning and often passed an elderly black man walking his dog,we exchanged pleasantries plus I used to stroke his dog a fluffy Pomerania, our conversations got longer and he became very friendly ,not sexually at first but I did find him attractive,very soft spoken.

On one of our meetings as I bent down to see fluffy ( the dogs name ) he was standing very close and I noticed a very large bulge appearing on his right thigh I made extra fuss of fluffy so to see what would happen,he must have realised my decision to stay down at his cock level because as I rose he asked if I liked what I saw and if so would I like to come and have coffee one morning.

Well , I went home and thought about the invitation but I could not get the bulge out of my mind ,I had to find out if it was what I thought,so,the following Saturday I told him I would love to come for coffee.

I dressed in skimpy clothes as I did feel I wanted to impress him ,as the door opened fluffy came to greet me ,as I bent down fluffy jumped at me lifting my skit to expose my g string wedged in my cunt lips ,he just smiled ,come in make your self at home, he served coffee and told me his story , he got an album out showing his family ,he sat very close as he turned the pages his hand brushed my thigh so I obliged and slowly widened my legs ,that gave him access to my now very wet cunt his fingers found there way inside me,the album was put down and he removed my top and bared my tits ,he sucked my nipples and at the same time removed my skirt and g string ,now naked I open my legs wide so he could enjoy me ,his fat fingers probed my wet cunt ,I felt so relaxed and my body was telling him that,he sucked and licked every inch ,I actually orgasmed twice as he devoured me.

He was such a good lover and yet he had not shown me or presented his cock ,actually he was still clothed but I did feel a very nice large bulge which I really wanted to see ,as time went on he got up took his tee shirt off then removed his pants ,wow ,what a wonderful cock for an older man,as he stood I took it with both hands and caressed it and his full balls ,it just grew and grew ,he apologised at one time telling me due his age it does go limp after a while so enjoy it while it’s hard ,I did.

Our coffee mornings went on for several weeks ,loved being naked with that man ,I have to say fluffy did have the shits due to her being put out while I got fucked.xx

When living in the UK I used to take a walk every Saturday morning and often passed an elderly black man walking his dog,we exchanged pleasantries plus I used to stroke his dog a fluffy Pomerania, our conversations got longer and he became very friendly ,not sexually at first but I did find him attractive,very soft spoken.

On one of our meetings as I bent down to see fluffy ( the dogs name ) he was standing very close and I noticed a very large bulge appearing on his right thigh I made extra fuss of fluffy so to see what would happen,he must have realised my decision to stay down at his cock level because as I rose he asked if I liked what I saw and if so would I like to come and have coffee one morning.

Well , I went home and thought about the invitation but I could not get the bulge out of my mind ,I had to find out if it was what I thought,so,the following Saturday I told him I would love to come for coffee.

I dressed in skimpy clothes as I did feel I wanted to impress him ,as the door opened fluffy came to greet me ,as I bent down fluffy jumped at me lifting my skit to expose my g string wedged in my cunt lips ,he just smiled ,come in make your self at home, he served coffee and told me his story , he got an album out showing his family ,he sat very close as he turned the pages his hand brushed my thigh so I obliged and slowly widened my legs ,that gave him access to my now very wet cunt his fingers found there way inside me,the album was put down and he removed my top and bared my tits ,he sucked my nipples and at the same time removed my skirt and g string ,now naked I open my legs wide so he could enjoy me ,his fat fingers probed my wet cunt ,I felt so relaxed and my body was telling him that,he sucked and licked every inch ,I actually orgasmed twice as he devoured me.

He was such a good lover and yet he had not shown me or presented his cock ,actually he was still clothed but I did feel a very nice large bulge which I really wanted to see ,as time went on he got up took his tee shirt off then removed his pants ,wow ,what a wonderful cock for an older man,as he stood I took it with both hands and caressed it and his full balls ,it just grew and grew ,he apologised at one time telling me due his age it does go limp after a while so enjoy it while it’s hard ,I did.

Our coffee mornings went on for several weeks ,loved being naked with that man ,I have to say fluffy did have the shits due to her being put out while I got fucked.xx
well that got this old goat, hard as a rock!

Back