The test

The next night happened to be a Friday night. I told Mike I had a surprise for him. He was eager to find out what it was. He probably figured I was gonna suck his dick. But I couldn't wait to show him my new toy.

I kissed him passionately and led him to the bedroom. I told him to sit in a chair that was pulled up next to the bed. As he sat down I grabbed the handcuffs. When he saw the cuffs he started objecting. (He liked to use his hands to play with my d cup tits) I told him to shut up or I was gonna get out the ball gag and blind fold. He hates that!

After properly securing him to the chair, I pulled his penis through the fly in his underwear. I do love sucking dick and I couldn't resist the chance to tease him a little. I Leaned forward and started sucking him intensely. Normally I can make him cum within a few minutes, but I stopped when I felt he was getting close. I wanted him extra horny.

Then I reached into my drawer and pulled out the big black dildo. He started being very vocal. Telling me he wanted to see me to fuck that BBC and he wanted to see it stretch my married pussy. (I just thought wow what a coincidence.) Lol. I smiled a little as I thought how big this dildo looks compared to his dick. It really made him look small.

Then I got on the bed and spread my legs with my pussy facing him I rubbed the big dildos head up and down my soaked pussy lips. I was nervous, and now wished I tried this without a spectator first. I slowly pushed the head inside. It didn't hurt like I expected. I definitely felt stretched though. I slowly pushed it in inch by inch until it was a little over half way. I looked down to see the beautiful contrast of the dark dildo verses my fair white skin. Then I looked at Mike's face. We locked eyes and I could tell he was enjoying the show so far. I just thought how full I felt compared to how I felt when he was inside me.

The dildo had a suction cup on the bottom, so I stuck it to the headboard and got on my hands and knees. I backed up to it, and thought of having james behind me in doggy style. . I was so wet that I was able to slip the head in and I started easing the rest in until it kind of felt a little uncomfortable. I stopped to get used to it. This was the deepest anything has ever penetrated me. I closed my eyes and imagined a big athletic man mounting me as I started to really slide back and forth on the dildo. I couldn't help but think how it would really feel to have James cock in me instead for this piece of rubber. I really got into it and kinda forgot Mike was sitting there tied to a chair for a moment.

I could tell he needed the use of his hand. Lol. I asked him if he like James fucking me? He looked at ne oddly and just said "James"? I quickly made up a story about naming my dildos. And to stop talking about it , I jumped down and started sucking his cock. Then I heard him say " I loved watching James fuck your tight pussy" that really turned me on, so I grabbed James and sat on him as I blew my husband. It felt so amazing bouncing on James and sucking Mike. I really wanted this to happen for real, and I was hoping Mike did too!!!

I felt Mike about to cum and I quickly pulled James out of my used pussy and put it between my big tits. I jerked mike off as he sprayed a huge load of cum all over my tits, and on James. I wiped a bunch of cum on the head and told Mike to open his mouth. He shook his head no. I told him if he ever wanted a blow job again he'd listen to me. He thought for a second and opened his mouth. I shoved James in his mouth and told him he better make sure James had a clean cock. When he had It mostly clean I ****** him to lick my tits clean too. Actually...... I think he really liked cleaning james and he definitely liked cleaning my tits.

The next night happened to be a Friday night. I told Mike I had a surprise for him. He was eager to find out what it was. He probably figured I was gonna suck his dick. But I couldn't wait to show him my new toy.

I kissed him passionately and led him to the bedroom. I told him to sit in a chair that was pulled up next to the bed. As he sat down I grabbed the handcuffs. When he saw the cuffs he started objecting. (He liked to use his hands to play with my d cup tits) I told him to shut up or I was gonna get out the ball gag and blind fold. He hates that!

After properly securing him to the chair, I pulled his penis through the fly in his underwear. I do love sucking dick and I couldn't resist the chance to tease him a little. I Leaned forward and started sucking him intensely. Normally I can make him cum within a few minutes, but I stopped when I felt he was getting close. I wanted him extra horny.

Then I reached into my drawer and pulled out the big black dildo. He started being very vocal. Telling me he wanted to see me to fuck that BBC and he wanted to see it stretch my married pussy. (I just thought wow what a coincidence.) Lol. I smiled a little as I thought how big this dildo looks compared to his dick. It really made him look small.

Then I got on the bed and spread my legs with my pussy facing him I rubbed the big dildos head up and down my soaked pussy lips. I was nervous, and now wished I tried this without a spectator first. I slowly pushed the head inside. It didn't hurt like I expected. I definitely felt stretched though. I slowly pushed it in inch by inch until it was a little over half way. I looked down to see the beautiful contrast of the dark dildo verses my fair white skin. Then I looked at Mike's face. We locked eyes and I could tell he was enjoying the show so far. I just thought how full I felt compared to how I felt when he was inside me.

The dildo had a suction cup on the bottom, so I stuck it to the headboard and got on my hands and knees. I backed up to it, and thought of having james behind me in doggy style. . I was so wet that I was able to slip the head in and I started easing the rest in until it kind of felt a little uncomfortable. I stopped to get used to it. This was the deepest anything has ever penetrated me. I closed my eyes and imagined a big athletic man mounting me as I started to really slide back and forth on the dildo. I couldn't help but think how it would really feel to have James cock in me instead for this piece of rubber. I really got into it and kinda forgot Mike was sitting there tied to a chair for a moment.

I could tell he needed the use of his hand. Lol. I asked him if he like James fucking me? He looked at ne oddly and just said "James"? I quickly made up a story about naming my dildos. And to stop talking about it , I jumped down and started sucking his cock. Then I heard him say " I loved watching James fuck your tight pussy" that really turned me on, so I grabbed James and sat on him as I blew my husband. It felt so amazing bouncing on James and sucking Mike. I really wanted this to happen for real, and I was hoping Mike did too!!!

I felt Mike about to cum and I quickly pulled James out of my used pussy and put it between my big tits. I jerked mike off as he sprayed a huge load of cum all over my tits, and on James. I wiped a bunch of cum on the head and told Mike to open his mouth. He shook his head no. I told him if he ever wanted a blow job again he'd listen to me. He thought for a second and opened his mouth. I shoved James in his mouth and told him he better make sure James had a clean cock. When he had It mostly clean I ****** him to lick my tits clean too. Actually...... I think he really liked cleaning james and he definitely liked cleaning my tits.
Why a toy why not a real black cock. It feels so much better when a man is pumping his big cock in your mouth and pussy and finally your ass so your husband can lick you both clean. I say go make it happen!

Back