A thread for women who like verbal humiliation

Starting a thread for women who like to be humiliated verbally. The rules are simple:

1) Women post in the thread saying they are in. By doing so, they are agreeing to be called dirty names. Do specify any limits you have -words which you don't like to be used. Also feel free to mention any particular theme of humiliation.
2) Men. You know what to do. Quote or tag a woman who has posted in the thread and tell something nasty to her. Of course, respect her limits if she mentions anything.

I am pretty sure there must be some women who love being humiliated in a forum 😉
Please login or become a member to view

Please do that to me, no limits, I enjoy it

Ive gotten quite aroused recently when doing anal with a bull and my bum was making allot of noise.
Ive always prided myself on being “tight” so was quite shocked to hear him call me a “loose booty” and repeatedly say my “o-rings been blown out”. Felt SO good I just stayed the course as he finished and took the insults.

Then…he went so far as to video me accidentally booty queefing the following morning getting ready for the day (applying moisturizer on ma cheeks lol) and a few slipped out😳

Meanie! ;)
View attachment trim.385E7AFC-D2D0-4115-BE6A-DDF67A819083.MOV

Last edited:
Love it, but I make HER write down a list of names she likes to be called…in the middle of using a vibrator on her; woe unto her if it’s not legible. ;). “Mindreading” is perilous, the wrong word will entirely ******* the entire night in a split-second.
Good idea!!

No limits for dirty talk.
View attachment 5783937
You are a very beautiful woman and I'm sure your daddy treated you like a little princess, and your past boyfriends and husband treated you like a queen and put you up on a pedestal and counted themselves the luckiest men in the world to make love to you. You are your hubby's trophy wife and feels so lucky that you are his wife. What you really craved though is a man to take control and treat you like a slut, insult you, roughly screw you and totally dominate you. When you went outside your marriage, and you picked up a big black man and went back to his place, he didn't treat you like a queen but took whatever he wanted from you. He ****** you to your knees and fucked your face, he didn't care if you liked it or not. He screwed your pussy raw and took your ass which you had never allowed another man to do, not even your husband. When he was done with you, he made you walk to his car totally nude, and he dropped you off still stark naked a quarter mile from your suburban house. He drove away telling you he would drop your clothes in front of your house. You felt so ashamed as you ran through your neighborhood, praying no one will see you.

Back