A thread for women who like verbal humiliation

indianwannabe

Male
Gold Member
Starting a thread for women who like to be humiliated verbally. The rules are simple:

1) Women post in the thread saying they are in. By doing so, they are agreeing to be called dirty names. Do specify any limits you have -words which you don't like to be used. Also feel free to mention any particular theme of humiliation.
2) Men. You know what to do. Quote or tag a woman who has posted in the thread and tell something nasty to her. Of course, respect her limits if she mentions anything.

I am pretty sure there must be some women who love being humiliated in a forum 😉

Starting a thread for women who like to be humiliated verbally. The rules are simple:

1) Women post in the thread saying they are in. By doing so, they are agreeing to be called dirty names. Do specify any limits you have -words which you don't like to be used. Also feel free to mention any particular theme of humiliation.
2) Men. You know what to do. Quote or tag a woman who has posted in the thread and tell something nasty to her. Of course, respect her limits if she mentions anything.

I am pretty sure there must be some women who love being humiliated in a forum 😉
I enjoy when men call me name while they are enjoy me20220205_061727b.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:

mmmm please do. it makes me so HOT

Back