A society or religion for Big black cock cuckolding

What do you think the general idea of an interracial cuckold society presented in this post

• Yes great idea

Votes: 19 95.0%
  • No I'll pass on it

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
I've been writing down my own theories and ideas

Some of the thoughts I have been pondering over...

a community or society of white wives, couples, chicks, BBC bulls who have their own distinct features of their culture and customs,
A community that holds that BBC Worship and Big Black Cock Cuckolding influences, colors, and enhances every aspect of their life even parts such
as the social, cultural, and even spiritual nature of the person.

A family of people who hold ceremonies, practices, and etc

For example

holidays for BBC

A wedding type of ceremony for those who want to commit permanently
Their BBC bull and the white cuckold couple

Rituals that are fun yet meaningful (full of rich BBC Worship blessings)

You could never incorporate breeding, being BBC Owned, and other kinky things
To the mix

It would be a true philosophy, society, and culture all rooted in BBC Cuckolding

If anyone wants to bounce ideas or want to start something like this... it would be the fulfillment in the ultimate degrees
My cuckold Paradise inbox if you have ideas or want to see something like this be a reality. Here are a few pics that I stumbled upon online
That seems to embody a very small taste of the concept.:)

Attachments

• th (7).jpeg
    th (7).jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 32
  • blackcockbride_241aa.jpg
    blackcockbride_241aa.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 38
  • tumblr_ma6mtmYGsa1qh59bpo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ma6mtmYGsa1qh59bpo1_1280.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 38
Honestly I think the last thing our society need is a new religion.

Please can't we just enjoy it privately. You can create a group with some people over the internet, discuss it, and enjoy it together. Don't need to create a religion. Over time it always slides in a negative way.

I think the most important thing of BBC fuck and cuckolding is the pleasure and satisfaction for all members of the relationships. So every couple and its BBC friends could accept that kind of lifestyle that most desired by them. But religion gives no choice. Religion is all about restricted traditions and rituals.
So I think it could be philosophy or lifestyle, but not religion

I think the most important thing of BBC fuck and cuckolding is the pleasure and satisfaction for all members of the relationships. So every couple and its BBC friends could accept that kind of lifestyle that most desired by them. But religion gives no choice. Religion is all about restricted traditions and rituals.
So I think it could be philosophy or lifestyle, but not religion
Agreed

See i would totally understand why the religion idea is bad and Sorry about proposing it that way... I wouldn't say a religion... I didn't articulate it correctly I would say the better word to describe the concept would be a society or community with a culture, ceremonies, and other features that have symbolic meaning to them. I don't think it's too extreme radical to mean you really think about forming a society or groups that sort of gathers up the best things about BBC Cuckolding because in a more organic way as a subculture but with it's emergence certain things have become ritualized. Some make it a small event getting dressed, For some under the whole umbrella of the lifestyle who are BBC Owned get marked or tattoos which turned into a ritual in and of it's, and with rigjtful respect and much love to those Queen of Spade Goddesses you can see the ritualistic behavior and trappings from the anklet bracelets, tattoos, etc also all having subtle yet full of meaning symbolic and ritualistic characteristics in them. Rituals or ceremonial practices do carry but the dictionary also multiple definitions one of them being "any practice or pattern of behavior regularly performed in a set manner
I would agree with Alexvane that religion shouldn't be formed but a philosophy or lifestyle

Back