A question for the Bulls

When a couple is with their Bull it should feel like a special occasion or night out on the town and not like a cheap date night at Applebees.

I'm also shocked when I talk with couples and the wife says sex they've had with some Bulls was boring or unimaginable. I'm not a selfish lover and strive too give the wife the most intense sexual experience possible. At the end of the day it's all about the couple and their wants and needs.

Just being me meaning : each individual is "unique " that's why I say this ain't for everybody because I ain't attracted to everybody & like it says on my profile page in the "About" section : I don't play with women I don't know ... meaning : I gotta know you & "like" ya !
Plus I connect quick with like minds & generally fun people with the lights on or off, with no hidden agendas & great communication.
Some women and couples do not know how to do that especially when sending a PM like "I really want to fuck you or you would be good for my wife " and I'm like how the hell do I know ?
You might have "gingivitis " or some ******* ?!?
Plus understanding if this is (couples or a single woman's ) fantasy & whom have chosen this for a "lifestyle" there is a big difference between those two types & prepare accordingly "mentally " for each agenda if they are worth your time.
Because "time" is the only thing you cannot get back ♂

I am a cuck not a bull but I seem to hear a common thing here. Women do warm up slower then men, and most women will tell you men do not listen to them. So what I read from the comments of these bulls is listening and showing these women they do disserve good sex not just what hubby wants to give them. So I can see why so many hotwives say the sex is much better with their bulls. And of course they are ready to do things with the bull they might not even do with their hubby. And a true cuck knows he will never be able to provide what the bull or bulls in many cases can provide. Sexual satisfaction of the woman and a true cuck needs and wants this to happen no matter what small role he play play.

I take my time and start her off with a full body oil massage. This helps everyone relax and become comfortable in a relaxing way

Back