A question for the Bulls

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
This question is for all the Bulls out there. I want you to toot your own horn. Without saying anything about your cock size or your sexual prowess, what separates you from the average Bull? What do you hang your hat on? What can a couple/female expect when dealing with you?

I am a conversationalist that can discuss many a topic. So much that I've surprised many ladies/couples with my knowledge of the most random things. Being a bit of a sapiosexual has a bit to do with it as well. I enjoy the hotwives that I can really vibe with and have a bit of "mind sex" before getting more physical.

Im a very good listener. And I train every day to become better. Because everyone can talk, but most people are very bad in listening. And trust is in every relationship everything. Without emotional connection even the best sex is as good as pumping a wheel. Boring. You touch the partner, but You dont feel him/her, because s/he is in different World in her/his thoughts. And our society is bad in emotional intelligence.

Trust, communication, understanding of THEIR situation, wants and needs. Respectful of their boundaries. My job is to deliver that 1 thing the Mrs is seeking or that desire the couples wants to explore.

Bulls have to understand that they are apart of the couple's fantasy and there as a "prop" to help the couple maximize their experience.

Respect for both them and their relationship. Respect for her for allowing me to explore every niche of her body in order to find out what she likes and respect for him for allowing me to do so.

What a lot of guys need to remember when it comes to couples on this lifestyle, no matter what the man may call himself, that’s still his lady and without his approval she’s not going anywhere or doing anything

Great conversationalist, Quick wit and humor, understand my role and respect their unity. Good communication, articulate and often there is exchanges of thoughts and ideas.

Oddly enough at some points we end of venturing into some business ideas in the future.

An excellent listener who provides strength-based emotional support if needed to alleviate any fear/anxiety/questions about my role playing with the wife/girlfriend ( I always emphasize being the addition who can be easily replaced if, not compatable). Additionally, I am a good conversationalist who enjoys talking business/entreprenuerism which, requires similar internal explorations about self commensurate to the Lifestyle.

I often tell younger chaps its about relationship building and NOT the 9 inch nail....

I'm skilled at building relationships and making people feel comfortable. I'm an educated professional with a lot of worldly experiences. Sharing these things with a couple can help diffuse tensions that accompany first dates.

I'm skilled at building relationships and making people feel comfortable. I'm an educated professional with a lot of worldly experiences. Sharing these things with a couple can help diffuse tensions that accompany first dates.
Excellent.....I suspect been in the lifestyle over a decade?

With me, id have to say being open, able to adapt/adjust to any situation or mood the couple or woman is in at that time, having much patience, and communication. And speaking of communication, its 1 of the 4 ingredients in any type of relationship/friendship along with,

2. Respect
3. Trust
4. Honesty
Without them, you have nothing.

Back